Part 5 ( Discuss )

Lisa POV

We're now at the club, meeting with BanBan and RM talking about other problem, and about our Shemale wife also.

" I don't get what she think nowaday!" They look at me with stressy face

" Your wife Kim Jennie rigth? " RM talking

" Yes !"

" I think , i see her before with other man . they really love each other so much !" RM make serious face .

" And here she is. now become my wife ! do you think she love her lover  more then money Bro?" RM silent and then BanBan push glass of wine to me.

" Drunk. talk me if you want to give some lesson to them !" BanBan talk is smiling.

" Good. i want to kick theirs ass so bad ,but i can't do that to girl so will you brother hlep me give this bastard some lesson?" Rose put her glass down with serious face .

" Why not ? anytime, if you need hlep hahah- RM bro. lets send our man make some exercise together,since they look down to our frined that way!" BanBan wink to RM

" Sure! leave it to us .Lisa and Rose,  this bro will hlep you out haha !" he laugh and high five with BanBan

" I will looking forward to it . bro cheers!" I drunk my wine with a happy face

" our  hope on you buddy ! " Rose ries her eyebrow to me with them .

" Don't go to hard, just to make they know thire place it eunogh , I don't want to see him agian with my bitch wife !" I say loudly make them look at me with confused .

" Hey. Lisa , don't talk me are you falling for her ? seriously , are you really ?" RM joke at me and laugh with other

" Falling my ass!  i want to get rid of her as fast as I can. because  living with her it really waste my time. and about her damm lover look down on me, I want to make sure he has no other way can see her again!" I get piss off everytime I talking about this two lover.

" Child ! calm down man, i will surely hlep you with this. I promises ,ok ?!" BanBan pat my shoulder and look at me .

" Ok !" I agree

" Lisa your enemy  is not so serious like me, he ask Jisoo run away with him ya know .I really want to kill him to look down on me!! how dare he ask my wife to run with him !?! I nearly lose my shit. with this problem and the breaking news they take a picture awhile them kissing -hmm. I  want to kill him buddy !!" Rose shout and throw glass to the wall . the glass broke in to piece. everyone shock of what rose reaction.

"  I get it ! I will take revane for you Rose! he really don't know what he gonna face soon ,so don't worry and leave it to me ok ?!" RM pat Rose back to clam down.

We keep drinking untill the door open with a girl walk in and sit beside us . RM put her sit on he's lap ,BanBan touch her boom ,Rose garb her butt how about me ? of course she now are kissing my lip to make us feel horny. we take them to other room and enjoy our time by facking thoes girl,and not forget about condom too. because we don't want to have any child with this girl and for protect ourself too.

After we done our business we get out and drive  back to our home .I and Rose so damm drink we can't drive property ,RM and BanBan hlep us get home and take us to our room .

" Bro, you also drunk....stay here tonight...BanBan you too..." I talk to them and Rose get back with the key room.

" I talk to them and Rose get back with the key room

" RM...here you key  room...make yourself home..." (drunk sound)

" Ok, i will go now take a good rest...so damm tried.." RM left

" Here it for you ban ahh " Rose can't look at ban anymore  either me .

" Thanks...I go to sleep now .good night everyone...yamm!" he left me and Rose look at each other and go to our room.

" Hey! Lisa !! why you so drunk!? let's me hlep you ! " Jennie come out from nowhere and hlep me open the door room go inside,  put me on the bed.  I look at her beautiful face it trun back to Momo...my eye went wide and pull her in to my hug.

" what are you doing Lisa? let's go of me !!" she tried to take my hand away but it didn't work

" No..no...MoMo don't go!!  if i let's go of you ...you will leave me again....pleased don't..!" I keep call MoMo name and Jennie didn't push  me anymore .maybe she think i was to drunk and see other girl on her face.

" You so drunk Lisa....I'm not the person you call .but look at you rigth now, I can see though your emotion unlike when you act cold toward me before...relaxed ,I will stay here ok! don't worry..." She wipe my tears  and pat my back gental.

I don't know when I fallsleep but when i woke up, i didn't see anynone.

" Did I dream lats night!? maybe i drunk to much to see my shemale wife take care of me  .hmmm..." I walk to bathroom and take a shower. when i done i go to RM and Ban  Room .they still sleep without wearing any clouth on .

" Hey buddy. get up ,it morning already we need to go to work " RM open he eye and walk out with a nake body to bathroom .i put  new clouth for him. then I go to BanBan.

" Woke up Ban! there is a fire!! " i laughs when he open he eye and rush out from the bed

" fire! fire !" he look around when he see me laugh ,he run to me and kick my butt

" Ouch that's hurt!!"

" don't play it agian, next time i will kick you hard!" he walk to bathroom i still laughing and not forget put new clouth for them to change.

Rose now stand with RM near my room they look at me with a weird smile.

" Morning miss Fire! Hahaha !" Rose and RM make fun of me, i can't hide mysfle when I see ban are behide me.

" Miss fire just eat my foot a moment ago ! so do you guy want my food as a breakfast too?" Ban look at them they become mud and look away like nothing happen.

" Ok ok. lets eat breakfast and  go to our office " i walk in front they walk behind me .