Part 6 ( The News? )

Jisoo POV

This morning really quite strange. everyone in this house are new for me,  i see them get alone with Rose and Lisa .maybe they are bestfrined of them .I wacth them from upstarts and see they enjoy the breakfast so happy ,they laughs and smile. I never seen Rose smile so cute and pretty like this before  she alway put serious face in front of me , and never give any attention to me at all.

" Unnie,  don't you go down ?" Jennie come to me , i hurry cover her mouths and point to the person at downstairs.

" Shuu! look , there  somethings we shouldn't mess!" she look at my finger points to other person and Lisa with Rose laughing .

" They look so happy..." Jennie eye change to soft when she look at Lisa .

" They are ,only when they not with us.but they'd  both really friendly with their friend.." I keep looking at Rose,  and  I don't know why a person so prefect like her need to hate Me and Jennie.

" Lisa found out about my love life Unnie" Jennie look at me full of sadness

" I know it would be happen one day, but make sure you won't do it agian untill we pay off the debt" I pat her head

" Yes..I will remember " she smile at me and then my phone ring.

" who calling Unnie?"

" Dad ! let's go to our room and listen together maybe he's miss us !"I pull Jennie with me to our room.

" Hello Dad " we shouts in supprie him

" My daugther...are you see the News  yet ? " he vioce so uncomfortable.

" what news dad? i don't understand?"I roll my eye to Jennie

" The breaking news about you and Jennie ! what are you doing yesterday?! " Dad voice really made rigth now, i really scard also Jennie near me about to cry too.

" D..dad...what are you taking about ? does it involves with us too? " I try to calm down and talk normal.

" opens your phone and wacth the breaking news about yesterday, hurry up and talk me is not you both !" I look at Jennie she hurry open the websites dad send  and then her phone drop on the floor .i wonder what happen so I take a look and it really make me shock too.

" How if that's impossible...." I really don't want to believe they catch us kissed and , the place was me and Jennie 100%.

" Jisoo. are you still there ?" dad voice worry in the phone make me come back.

" Dad...I am sorry...I on a date with V yesterdays....I am sorry dad , i make  you disappoint on us ..." I cry and can't talk with him anymore, Jennie take the phone and talk with dad.

" Dad...we will find away to solved this problem...please... give us some time dad... " Jennie face is so stress now.

" There no need for you to do, Lisa and Rose already solve this problem ! they protect you with their own way ! all the news was close after they see it.  she  order them to close all the information about you both meeting a man outside! make sure you won't make  them disappoint on you both! " Dad voice make us become mud,  we didn't know anything about them hlep us behind. we use to think they don't like us ...but it trun out they see the News and yet, keep looking after I  and Jennie all the time...how good they are in serious face but soft personalities.

" I am sorry dad to make you disappoint on us,  i will go meet them and thanks to them now... don't worry I won't lets that happen again!" I talk with dad and he now are ok to.  i look at Jennie.

" Are you sure ? you can control yourself from meeting Kai?" she look at me with tearing eye

" I'm not sure Unnie...if I did it mean am bartey my wife....if I won't meet him it mean I'm a selfish person...Unnie what should I do? i love Kai...but Lisa so kind to me...I can't think of anything now....!" Jennie cry out loudly ,i take her in to my hug to comfort her .

" You should know Jennie...we can't do anything ,rigth now we are a girl marrid  . we're  now are their wife not a person inlove with other man anymore...even we still love V and Kai...but remember my sister...the one who hlep us when we need the most is Lisa and Rose...the one who give us this freedom on live this time also Lisa and Rose....the one buy us car hlep us behind alway, only Lisa and Rose...they keep looking after me and you Jennie...how kind of them ...even they never talk much or not look at both  of us ,but all the time they thinking about it ...." I cry with her to make her understand the solution . Rigth now we need to give them a respect as a wife .

" I know Unnie...they like an angel...but we didn't love them...how can we live with the person we didn't love ? " Jennie tried to keep asking about it agian .

" I don't know... Maybe it our fake...stay strong Sis ,we need to keep fighting for our life, if you want to be with the person you love...after pay off the debt we free to go..." I only comfort her even though, I don't know will they really let's us go ?

" Yes ! we need to stay strong ! Thanks Unnie!" there she is ,smile agian I sing in realize.

the other person who stand in front of the door, after listen two girl conversation they walk back to Lisa room.

" She alway think about the debt and escape from us...don't they !" Rose say in made face. 

" No matter how much we hlep them ,it alway make her more stay away from us...Rose, let's go to work i don't want to stay here any longer!"

Lisa and Rose go out to the car with RM and Ban Ban waiting and drove to the office.

" Man..you make me want to kick your butt!" Rose still thinking about what Jisoo say and it really make her more angry also Lisa?

" found a girl who met them and don't forget record video and send to me !" Lisa order someone on the phone and evile smile.

" Man you play with fire , don't you know it can hurt you if you take your hand in the fire!" Lisa eye so angry Rigth now.