Part 20 ( End )

NO-ONE POV

2 mouth later Lisa felt her body so weak and didn't get better , everytime she throw up when she sniff  the smell of food they eat . Lisa think maybe , she over work but it not like what her think because, when she felt to throw up she will find something to eat like a purple, strawberry ,everything have a taste sour . untill everyone in the house and the people in office wonder  about Lisa condition.

" Lisa want to eat pizza ? " Jennie she call  Lisa, When Lisa arrive home and give pizza to Lisa.

Lisa get home and she smell pizza make her dizzy and rush to toilet throw up.

" what wrong with her? Unnie do you know?" Jennie  look at Jisoo Unnie and ask ,if she knew what happen .

" I don't know too...she so wired all the time. when  i cooking she'd want to throw up and said thoes food smell bad ? I'm still confused though haha !" jisoo keep looking at the tv like nothing serious 

" Ohh..I see maybe she tried right Rose? " this time Jennie  look at Rose hope she knew something since they work together.

" I can't give you full answer,  Jennie because, I still wonder too ! she so strange when she go to office and get near someone have a strong smell, she will go to her room and throw up like a pregnant girl -ahhaha and not end yet ,she'd buy something teast  so bad eat so happy ...I'm still can't understand why. haha !"  Rose answer make they laugh and, then Lisa come out with a pale face and look like she has no energy left .Jennie  go and hlep her to walk but she end up rush to toilet agian .

" What wrong with You Manoban did I smell that's bad Huh?! " Jennie angry nock the door

" I'm sorry Jen ! Aww... please wash your hand and mouth first I can't stand the smell of pizzas. Awww"  wired! she's never like this before?

Day after they found out Jennie pregnant and, Lisa take all the feel Jennie have . and this  make everyone laugh at Lisa .

every months Lisa bring Jennie to hospital to check up , they got a new information about thire child is girl . Lisa, hug Jennie and touch her wife stomachs talking none Stop to her child.

Give birth

Jennie felt like her stomach move so much and her water expole ,she call out Lisa at nigth on the bed.

" Lisa !! "

" What....dear ...?" half sleep.

" I think i will give birth soon woke up!!!"

" Whatt!" just only haer wife say about giving birth ,Lisa fail on the bed and carry Jennie go to downstairs drive her car to hospital.

" Ahhh It hurt Lisa !! "

" hold on jen. we arrive there soon ...!"

" MANOBAN i swear ,I won't give birth to your child again!!!!"

" Awww !! why you blame me ?!"

" Ahhh. hurry up! i can't hold back anymore !!"

" Wait...don't do anything rigth now, take breath in and out ...ok relax jen you can do it ..We arrive now see come on!!" Lisa walk out from her sit, and carry Jennie to hospital with the doctors already waiting for them .

" Everyone, send her to the room ! And you miss Manoban please go to cleaning room with me to get a safe dress!"

" Ok !!"

" MANOBAN where the hell are you !!!"

" I'm here,  Jen don't angry .nanan"

" Get near me !i hurt so much for giving birth to your child !!"

" Clam down, Jen ...I'm embarrassing you know .Huuhh !"

" Miss please tried harder the baby are now see the head,pleass hold on!"

" Ajhhhj!!! Lisa!!! it hurt !!"

" You can do it Jen... I'm here by your side don't give up!!"

Jennie look at Lisa with tearing eye and then her hand move over to Lisa ear twist hard !

" Oww Ouch ! Jen it hurt, take you hand off Ahhh !!"

" I'm hurt  so much you need to feel it too ! Ahhh "

" Ouch my earrrrrrr" Lisa shout in pain when, Jennie didn't release her ear

the doctor look at this wired couples with coufuess and continue thire work untill the baby come out .

* Gaaa Gaaa* Baby cry

" MANOBAN I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU WANT BABY AGAIN!"

" Ohh God ,Jen relax ok. I'll  look at our child release my ear !"

Lisa go over where doctor clean the baby to wash up the blood .

" Your child so healthy and strong, congratulation Miss Manoban your wife give birth to little girl " Doctors give the baby to Lisa . Lisa taers  fail down from the first time she saw her child , and hold her in her arms . then carry baby to her wife with a happy face.

" welcome, to our family my little girl!" Lisa touch her baby face and give baby to Jennie hold

" Jen...look at our girl...she's so cute hehe "

" My baby...you so pretty, mom happy to see you in our family "

" Miss Manoban ,whould you like to name the child before we get her to the baby room?"

Jennie and Lisa look at each other with the baby  .

" Nila Manoban!" they smile together

" such a beautiful name, thanks we will change your wife to other room. pleass ,follow me to the baby room miss Manoban!"

" Got it ! Jen, i will be back soon, mom and dad are waiting outside, Jisoo and Rose too ."

" Hmm "

Outside the room, All the people waiting so anxious . Lisa, talk them everything, they smile and go wacth the baby with Lisa.

" little girl you so cute hehe, grandma will buy you everything when you grow up haha !" Lisa mom so happy when she's sew her grandchild .

" Ohoh ,my belove child of grandpa so lovely haha !" Lisa Dad smile to he's grandchild who is moving

" welcome to our family my granddaughter hehe " Jennie Dad look at the little girl with full of love

" She look like you and Jennie so much Lisa !" Jisoo who is now 6 mouths pregnant will give birth soon in another 3 Months

" Awww .little girl soon you will have a cousin play with you too haha " Rose joke around and touch Jisoo stomachs .

" Welcome home, Nila Manoban my Daugther!!" Lisa kiss her child with a happiness before go cheak up her wife .

The End

Thanks to everyone who alway keep reading and support me ! I wish you all the best thnak you very much 😊😚😚