Part 16 ( True Colour )

Rose POV

Week has past, me and Jisoo we get alone well . it really good things for our family too , they glad to see us be together without forcing.

" Are you feeling alrigth?" i ask her in testing after we get back from my house and her Dad house.

" Yes, I am !" she shy and play with her hair

" did you hear Dad said about he's want to have a grandchild....I don't want to lest he guard down hehe " I get close to her and wisper what old people talk us .

" Stop it..I don't hear or know anything, you want to take advantage of me by using this plan don't you Rose !" she's push me away and hit my arm so cute

" Oggg  you got me haha !" I pin her cheeks and wink my eye on her .

" See i know what in your mind huhs!" her face change to made

" okok ! I'm sorry dear .hahha i won't teasing you again hahah !" I try to make it better but ,it look like she's take it serious.

" Hmm! You sleep outside tonight don't dare to get near me !!" Jisoo point her finger on me with a devil smile .

" Awww. why !! " Ohh God she's so scary

" it your  punishment. hahaha!" Jisoo hug her arm and hide her smile

" GOD !" I shak my head in coufuess

" Shut up if you don't wanna get kick by me !"  she give me a death look ,i galp hard and got sweaty.

" O..Ok..Madam..."

On the way back home ,there is one car drive so fast and stop in front of my car. i stop the car befoer we get hit  it really a close call .

" Hey!  Are you crazy drivk like this ?" i get out from the car and yell at the person who just drive car like carzy almost  got us in accident. 

" Jisoo listen to me i really love you ! why did you push me away ? " I get shock when I see V walk near my car and ,try to play a sad rule in front of her . I affair will she's fail in he's trick ?

Jisoo get out from the car and stop near me

" V don't you get it? i don't want to see your face anymore ! you bartey my love for you! " Jisoo shout to him, I smile without notice and feel my heart receding  of what she's said.

" Jisoo baby ! it most be carzy if you truth other people! we love each other for a long time why did you want to push me away just other people talking nonesens?" he really good action play inconetct knelt  down in front of Jisoo and beg her . wow man you are not less then actor!

" The truth is you V, your true  colour ! you hide it from me from the start .if , i not see the DVD you fucking with her i still not believe with my own eye that's you really love me ! V listen carefully ,Once you destroy my ture love for you it mean there no Twice! leave me alone from now on and don't show your face in front of me anymore, be responsible from what you did to her ! I'm a girl too and we're not a toy for you just has fun !" Jisoo step back. V grab her .I stop him.

" Jisoo please don't leave me ...I was wrong ...please give me a change ...I beg you please!!"  I stop him and push him fall on the ground

" Stay away from her if you don't wanna die !! " i shouts and look at him with serious face

" Who the hell are you ! I don't need you to talk me ! " He's get up and push me back

" I'm her wife !! did you get it! we are full law wife !! you just a jerk you don't deserve her love get your ass outa here before ,I trun you to a death meat! Get lost!" I smile and mocking him with my victory .he's face get so pale after seen my face Cleary and hurry get back to he's car and drive away .

I get in the car and look at Jisoo in  worry , she's cry so hard because of that's jerk. Damm it i will make him suffer to make my wife cry !

" Are you ok ? " I ask worry

" I'm ok... please i don't want to Stay here any longer..."  She's look at me and beg me to leave here

" I get it ! let's hang back home. "

" Hmm "

I drive to home and then we see Jennie get pull by someone i get out and go in between them.

" Lets go off her hand !" I shout and push him away then hlep Jennie to get  up by jisoo come to us

" It none of your  business ! she's my girlfriend, don't put your noise in my way !" I want to laugh of what he's say

" Jisoo get Jennie inside leave him to me !" I look at Jisoo and she do what i ask

" Be careful.he has a knife, Rose !" Jennie give me a warning, I'm not affair at all

" Don't worry he's just a little bastard can't do anything to me!" I smile at her and look back to Kai

" Aren't you affair of me Kai ?"  i give him a death glances

" I'm not affair of you, i want money! she's will make me have more money if i sell her to a rich person!!" Fuck it this son of bitch

" You crazy Kai! you want money why don't you go find a job ? are you took all money to casinos and lost it all? Bastard. lets me talk you ! Your life deserve in jail more then walk around  on the road and kidnap girl who is the wife of LaLisa Manoban! think carefully!!" He's get the knifed out and run toward me, I escapes from he attack and punch him on the face hard .

" Fuck you ! i will kill you !" he no longer in he's mind ,i need to stop it before he gone carzy then this.

" Stop it Kai!!" I shout at him but he didn't care and tried to attack me agian , and this time ,i got a cut on my rigth arm the blood slowly come out . I cover my arm and hear he's laugh.

" HaHaHa. i got you. ahahah !" I see someone behind him full of death arura .

" Are you don't get what you promiess with me Kai !? " I see Kai get shock and drop the knife trun around to face Lisa

" Master...I didn't mean it ...I just passing by...this person stop me ..."
He's look so scare of Lisa

" The money, i give you does it not enough? you promiess me to not get near Jennie again .does it still working in your damm Brian!? " Lisa yell at Kai with anger

" I...I..I want money ! you has no rigth to stop me !!" Kai get he's knifed back and hit on Lisa.  but Lisa fast escaped from he Attack and got cut on her cheeks.

" Damm it.  i give you a change so many time.son of bitch!" Lisa got angry and kick him on the face and make him pass out just one hit .

" Are you ok. Rose ?" see look at me and give me a hand

" I'm ok . it not serious!"

" good ! I'm glad you get in time ,I'm so scare when Jennie call me what happen ...I will call the police and put him in jail with the record we has as a proof and then he won't bother Jennie agian!" Lisa think it rigth we need to get him in jail for our safely .