Part 18 ( I'm sorry... )

Someone POV

" How dare you ruin my way with her !? i will make you see in your own eye .she's mine!!! "

" Son listen , don't do that you will not have a good change!! "

" MOM !! It all your fault!! you the one who get us  Apart !! don't talk me what  do anymore !! "

" I just want what good for you was it wrong too? Don't you see , she's marry with someone else already !! are you still think to get her with your stupid idea!? Son wake-up!! you won't deserve her!! you two not meant to be  so, listen this old lady warn you, for your good sake !!"

" MOM ! I love her did  you know!? So get out of my way before I done something bad to you !!"

" Why did you bring gun with  you !? V talk me are you planning to kill someone? you can't do it.  my FAMILY didn't have such a child like you !! "

" Since you not acctep her, I'm already not your son ! so,if i do something , you won't get involved with me ! "

" V !!! come back you can't go any future if you do it !"

" Lets me talk you MOM, I'm already death!! don't get in my way if not i will shoot you !! "

Jisoo POV

Why today I will so wired, my chest  get hurt so many time with no reason . I really felt bad for something but i couldn't fought it out .

" Jisoo ah? are you done ? let's go now our parent are waiting also Jennie and Lisa too." Rose come to my room and nock the door

" Yes I'm done let's go!" I open the door and see Rose face so happy

" Oww My eye how beautiful my wife Jisoo hehe " she's like to testing me never stop heheh

" Stop it..I'm shy ..." I hit her arm

" haha okok "

" Unnie let's go, you look beautiful today hehe " Jennie run to me she look so pertty tonight