Part 12 ( wife duty )

Lisa POV

what should I do with this girl? all of sudden she only want to run away from me.

" Lisa ! stop it now !" she try to espace .

" Jennie ! are you blind ? you still love him even after  you knew he'd lie to you?!" It's  really hurt my heart. seeing  her think about Kai all the time. does she still love him ?

" It my problems . non of your current  business!! Lisa. can't you understand I want to be ALONE!"

" KIM JENNIE! you are my wife!! I can do anything to you !!" I yell at her I really going insane now .

" I don't love you. we're married  because of my family's backup.  if not. i won't marry with you even you are the only person live in this world !!" she only think about money ? don't she see .I never care about those stupid idea.

" Do you mean you will marry with kai !? Fuck hell Jennie!! don't you see how he teast you ? for money he sell you to other person , he lie to you all this time ,are you still want to be with him !? don't  FORGET you are my wife!" No! no one can have you unless i get you .

" Lisa !! even i won't be with kai, i will be with anyone else who can understand me ! are you sure you a good person ?you stay there in the room ! you was the one who stay behind all this don't you !" her face is so sad and so mad. maybe she's really angry, but i can't loss her to anyone else ,I'm  so sick inlove with her  .why I can't let's her go when she say she's didn't love me?  This make me feel empty ....

" Jennie ...all this time are you only see me a bad person in your eye ...?"
I try to ask her in low voice and look in to her eye .

" So what ? if i say yes!" like knifed cut my heart it so damm hurt

" You want to leave here so bad don't you ?" i really upset about it more and more

" That's Rigth!"

" No! Jennie ! you can't leave here unless you get money to pay me back!! if not you need to use your body pay for me !" I didn't mean it but because of anger blind my eye. now all I need is keep her with me.

" what the hell Lisa stop this dirty mind of you !"

" I'm that's dirty?"

" Yes !"

" Then let be it. this dirty person will make you beg for pleasure soon."

" No! I don't need that!"

" Eunogh talk! You need to do wife duty like every couple does, Jennie you are my wife know your place." I don't know what I siad  anymore. I really carzy because of this girl.

Jennie POV

I get shock of what she said  ...use my body to pay the debt and do duty wife with her as her wife no..

" Unnie hlep me!!! " i cry and call out Unnie who fighting with Rose outside. Lisa use her mouth shut me to not shouts . I hit her on the back. than she garb my hands with her one hand and her other hand pull off my pants. i try to close my legs, but it not so hard for her pull down my pants leven me only underwear in front of her. the only thing I do  now is cry and  beg her to stop .

" Lisa..please I beg you I won't do that's agian...I swear!i won't meet him anymore !" she look at me  with a smile. I hope she's get it but not, she pull my underwear off leaving me a naked body .

" LISA ! RELEASE MY SISTERS!" I hear Unnie yell outside. 

" Unnie hlep me.!!!" Lisa grab my chin to open my mouth and she put her toung in my mouth play with my Toung . i felt weak my body get a new feeling from her touch. she play with my brest and then go down to my pussy she rup my clit up and down, i feel something warm come out from my pussy. Lisa put her finger enter my pussy I scams out loudly because of hurt.

" Ahhh It hurt !!! " My tears fall agian when she push and pull nonstop in my pussy with her two finger .

" LISA!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTERS!!! Let's go of me Rose !!"

Lisa rush her finger faster and faster.  I feel like i soon reach my limit.  when she keep move her finger non-stop .

" Ahhh!!!....Lisa pleass stop...!"

" You are my wife Jennie...i can do anything I want!!" she get up and take off her clouthe .than she's low her head at my pussy she bit and lick my pussy ,I feel I about to cum again just only her toung move over my clit. she get up and sparse my legs wide.  i see her dick so big stand up. i got scare of her dick my pussy so small how can it get inside me ? it can't be fit.....I move my body from her. and she hurry grabs my body and open my mouth .then put her dick in my mouth move in and out untill she cum in my mouth without give me a way to run and push me fail back on the bed.

" How my dick taste? it nice right ? your pussy taste so sweet. i can't control mysfle anymore .I want to roll my dick  in to your pussy and Fuck you till you Cum....ahh be a good girl...daddy will give you a pleasure...!"

" Ahh!!! stop!!! "

her dick slowly enter my pussy,I has no engery left to figth her ...it hurt and hot. I feel my pussy rip by her big dick she push it hard in my pussy and finally she get it all in .

" Jennie...you so tight...I didn't think you still this tight after you date with your lover....Ahhh God your pussy stuck me in ahhh~~~" does she think am not virgin ...maybe she though I already lose it .
I still upset about Kai and I didn't mean to make her angry ,she hlep me alot all the time. i know she's so good to me but why ...I still make her angry over my mouth and here I'm now .she force me to be her wife...

" Lisa....ahh~~~" it feel so new for me hurt and pleasure i get from her make me forget everything .And enjoys this moment with her .

" Ahhh ...wife....you are only mine...Fuck! how tight you are ..." she rush slowly and move her hip deeper in to my pussy, I really want her to make a move faster then this.

" Ahh...Lisaaaa..."

" what you want wife ?"

"..I.. want more..."

" what more you mean?"

" I want you Fuck me faster!!Ahhh "

She rush roughly this time and keep kissing me to shut my moan . she so good at kissing and fucking .my body really enjoy so much .I hug her and my nail cut her back because of pleasure and  close to cum.

" Lisa....I'm so close...Hugh!" I scams out loudly when she rush so deep and it enter my womb . so good she do me so good .

We're both get tried.

" You get what you eant now...can I go now?" I cry

" Who say one it enough? There is a long way to go "

" Please, lest me go"

" In your eye I'm just a bad person.  then be it "

" No..I'm sorry "

She satrt to put  her dick in my pussy again.