Part 19 ( ICU )

Rose POV

We are now at hospitals, our family here too . Jennie and i get cleaning the wound ,our injury not so serious.

i punch  the wall and,then fail down near the chairs with my dad . Lisa  paerent and Jennie dad sit near me , I feel  my wound reopened agian after  i move around.

" Damm it !!! Ahhh!!! " i scam in pain my dad come and comfort me to stay strong awhile ,Jennie hug her dad with tearing eye.

" Rose...can you talk mom and dad what what happen to Lisa...? "Lisa mom come to me her eye full of taers  and red eye .I talk them everything ,what happen they get shock and angry .

" How dare they do this to our family!! I will kill them all !!" My dad get  up about to call , he's person to kill them . i see it not good .I try to calm he feelings.

" They hurt our  family ! I won't let's them go so easily!!" Lisa mom so made i really can't calm her down.

" Yes Dear. they hurt our Lisa.  we can't forgive them!!" Lisa dad also agree with he's wife

" Stop everyone!! the person who hurt us,He's kill himself and the other one get in jail!! so don't do anything to inconetct person ,they know nothings!!"  I look at Jennie and her Dad suffer all the time .

Doctor come out, and see us outside so anxious.

" Who it the paerent of Miss  Jisoo ?"

" I'm her wife!"

" I'm her dad/ sister "

"  the surgery went well, and lucky you guy send her in time .the patient can survive in the end !"

" Thank you so much doctor!"
I smile and singh deeply in realize.  Jisoo can be save it really thanks to God. 

Jennie POV

Unnie pass it alredy and yet ,Lisa side still not come out . I really worry about Unnie at first but, after hearing doctor say i can rest abit and waiting Lisa.

" mom dad ...lisa will be ok don't worry. .." I go to them, they look at me and mom  hold my hand to comforts.

" I hope too.." she really tried and didn't get rest at all .

Doctor come out with a stress face and don't want to talk with us !

" Doctor how is my, Daugther?!"

" I'm sorry we need blood in hurry ,pleass make away for us !" he go away and everyone  keep looking at each other with hopeless.

No lisa you say you want to have baby with me ! Unnie got shoot,she's still make it but you just got hit in the car can't make it ? if  anything happen, I will not talk you that's I love you idiot ,pleass figth for me.... I think in my mind and fail down on the chair. other doctor come out and take the blood from the doctor who just pass us awhile ago .

2 hours later, the door open we rush to him together .

" How my wife ?!"

" How is my Daugther?"

" Is Lisa ok?"

We all keep asking him nonstop

" Stop everyone ,i can't answer in the same time with many question! the patient is ok now she's not in danger anymore, I will take my leave now sorry !"

We all get smile on the face agian and Sing deeply.

They change Lisa and Unnie to vip room. we all can visit them but, can't make any SOUND bother them because they need to rest.

" I'm glad you stay by Lisa side and look after her when we not around...thanks Jennie ...you make her change back, i really glad to get you for her ..." Mom cry silent and hug me tigth with her sob voice.

" No Mom, you was the one who bring me and lisa meet...if not for the debts, maybe... I'm  now live in he'll with the horrible person...I am the one who should thanks you both ,mom dad thanks for give me to love Lisa and meet her ..." I hug they both and wipe my tear away . I'm glad I able to meet them and Lisa...finally, I could find a real person who love me and I love her .

" Dad really happy to see you happy with Lisa, Jennie pleass take care of Lisa for dad and mom ok ,I'm counting on you " Dad sad and touch my head with smile.

" Yes. dad mom, leave it to me. I will take care of Lisa for you both .don't worry!" i look at them and walk slowly to Lisa bed

" You hear!  mom and dad leave you to me now...Lisa if you hear me, then get better soon so, we can make a plan life in future together...I love you. love...be strong ok !" I kiss her forehand and hold her hand untill I fail sleep .

2day later Lisa awake and I feel her touch me hair,when I look at her she's smile at me .

" Are you waiting for me love ? are you tried ?"

" Nope...I'm Glad you woke up hehe " my tears fail down and Lisa wipe it away, then pull me in to her hug and kiss my head.

" I miss you so much baby ,i really scard of leaving you because, I love you and worry about you ..." I hug her back  to show how much I miss her too

" Pabo ! idiot ! I miss you too !!!"

she's laugh of what I call her and there the door open with my dad and Lisa family.

" Lisa you woke up now!! " Mom and dad run to Lisa and hug her with a tears of joy .dad smile at me and go back to Unnie room who has Rose family there take care of her .

" Ya. don't hug me so tigth, I'm still hurt. Ouchhh!" Lisa shout in pain  and push  us away look so funny .

" Hahahah " everyone laugh at her reaction and glad to she her smile agian .

" Well  Lisa ,mom and dad give you to me to take care of .so , be honest with me from now on ! "

" Oh My God!  I will be death by her jealously ,Mom Dad you send me to hell ya know.!!" Lisa face  trun to scare because of me

" MANOBAN be quite ,if not i will kill you with my own hand Understand!!" I yell at her make Lisa abit shock.

" Yes..Madam..." Lisa face  want to cry but, she hold back so funny like everyone keep laughing too.