Part 7 ( Don't mess with Me )

Lisa POV

I working in my office, like normal until afternoon , i start thinking about Jennie again, her vioce, her face ,her sxey body ,her cat eye it still in my mind .

" Dammit ! go away from my brind!! " i talking to mysfle and try to calm down . but it didn't go away and still keep flying in my brain .

" I don't like you ! don't get in my mind go away !" i shout and didn't noticed ,Rose was there.

" Are you serious? want me to leave? Hey Lisa are you ok?" she close the door and walk to me .

" I'm ok. just something, still didn't go away in my mind. " i cover my face from looking at Rose.

" I have a new for you . here is the  document from our rivals !" Rose , give information to me.

 here is the  document from our rivals !" Rose , give information to me

" Kim jong in ( Kai working as a Assisten from small campany.  thire family didn't have enough money. He the only one person find a money to keep family lieving "  I a look at another information

" Kim Teah yung (V) the son of Kim Family,  living in a good life have a Fiance name Mina , are a good match from  business partner

" Kim Teah yung (V) the son of Kim Family,  living in a good life have a Fiance name Mina , are a good match from  business partner."

" Aiya , thire campany not that's big

" Aiya , thire campany not that's big . I can nock them down with only one finger !" Rose actoin really funny.

" make sure you won't show off yourself to much ,it sound like you interest on Jisoo. don't you Rose?" i make fun of her and wink my eye.

" Ohh- shut up ! alas she's my wife.  i just  don't like other people mess with me since am her wife ok !"

" ohh ~inside your heart and your mouth. does it feel the same ,Rose? ahhaha " I laugh at her so hard until my stomach hurt.

" Lol.look at yourself Lisa ,are you sure about not have any felling on Jennie? " her question shut me up intimacy. i look around and keep working ingron her.

" I know you still think about MoMo..
but Lisa ...don't make yourself in this situation anymore.I want to see you enjoy your life, happy ,smile " Rose give me a sad face .

" I don't know anymore... everytime , I see my family ...i end up remember, how pity MoMo die on my arm. everything, was they fault ....if they didn't order someone to harm her... Maybe rigth now ,she can still smile at me ,even we not be together,but you know what Rose...I can't forgive them..." I try so hard to not cry .

" atlash,you know that's,Jennie, also meet a pity life  like you and momo.that why you want to agents your family and ruins theirs happiness don't you?" Rose pat my back and try to understand me.

" I know. what I'm doing now. at first i really hate her  if not because of her, momo will not die... my family want her to be with me...that'd make momo dead . and what I see?  her life was ruin too. haha ~we both really are suit each other.but after i know how she is I REALLY want to hlep her just behind her back and I don't like other person around her, because she actoin her attitude really like  momo ...I want her only mine and not for other..." finally, i talk out what in my heart

" Ok. let's do it together. see you at 5 pm .bye !" Rose walk out the room .I still keep relax after i grater my mode, i start doing my work agian.

5.00pm

I done my work and i walk to out with Rose . she got a call from BanBan and leven first. i left the office and then i get a call from RM .

" Hey ,what up bro ?! "

" I have a gift for you Lisa -hahah you will like it. I swear!"

" wow~ interesting. what is it then ?" i ask curious

" Meet me at old building ,i will send you address. come here now the good shows about to start " he serious talk

" Ok. see you soon !"

I drive my car to where RM give me the address. and there am I now arrive with RM waiting outside.

" Ohh Hey! come here !" he waved he hand to me. i follow him inside and seen the man was nock out by other person .

" who is him? why did they hurt him so bad ?" i point to the man sleep on the floor

" Your rival bro !! haha~ i found out he's borrows money from  casino,  and didn't pay them back. that's why they hit him like this! and I got a clip he sleep with a girl too. hahaha ~wow, i am good right? " he wink he eye to me

" Bro ! I can get that's he borrow money from other...but about he sleep with a girl? are you serious? didn't you talk me he's love Jennie so much?" i really can't understand

" I was think like you to at first! but he only using Jennie for money for hlep he own family , and he hiden wife still didn't show up yet . this video i catch when Kai and he's wife meet each other in the hotel room." I froze about what I just hear, Kai  has a wife and lie to Jennie about everything...I setp back and look at kai. how could he do this to her !?

" Bro ...please make sure he can't do anything , and records everything he say..." I give him a small smile and he nodd as a grees. i walk slowly to Kai.

" I GIVE YOU two choices! one I can hlep you pay off the money you borrow. in exchange give your girlfriend or your wife to me! two don't mess with me or else you die understand!" I look at him with angry , but he didn't see me because he eye was cover .

" I...agree with anything, please hlep  me..." he cry out and beg

" So, who will you send to me for money?" i say coldly.

" I...Jennie....I don't love her. she's my girlfriend...I will send her to you !" I want to hit him but i keep calm .

" Ohh~ really? how? didn't Jennie is now marry ? " I asking him

" I have my way.I can trick her out...so you can get her and please give me money..." he's really happy about money more then Jennie life .

" Ok! Make sure you won't involve with her ,after that. if not police will get you in jail!" I shout at him make him scare and afraid of me

" I promiess .i promise!!"

I walk out and take the record from RM .left this place and leaves everything to RM .

"What wrong with you Lisa ! why did you so angry with him about her ?! nevermind...you just want to hlep her out...and yes for yourself to.Rigth...stop think about her. i don't love Jennie, stop think about her ~Aiiii. I talk to mysfle .

I hit my  car horn on the way back home and when i arrive at home. i see Jennie look at me with a sad face...

" Hmmm ~let's pass her Lisa..." I walk pass her without take a look at her .

"Hey!  about... yesterday, thanks for hlep me ..." she look at me behind when I stop .

" Nothing " I keep walk pass her.