Part 10 ( lets it go )

Lisa POV

I receive a message from, RM. that's Kai take action now . so, I check up on Jennie .what she doing ?and will she go to meet him or not ? did she doesn't learn the lesson from before ? my brind really want to expole soon. in the evening, i and Rose go pick up them and come back home , enjoy dinner together. I stop at the kitchen and looking for, Auntie when other already go upstarts.

" Auntie, we will eat dinner together tonight ! " i talk to Auntie who is smile at me none stop .

" Yes, Miss Lisa. I will prepare for tonight!" she's go back and start cooking .

I get in my room and take a shower . after 15 minutes ,I walk out from bathroom after i done and seeing Jennie enter my room. i didn't wearing any towel because it my freedom in my room .

" Ahhggg!!!! pervert!!!! " she go out so fast.I laugh with her reaction .

" Pfft! such a child haha ! what did she scare of? haha " I walk to my bed and take a clouthe to wear and go to dinner room.

" what wrong with you Jennie ? you scams out loud what happen?" Jisoo hold Jennie hand and ask .i keep laughing in other side .

" I don't want to talk..Unnie don't ask me " Jennie face so red ~haha did she shy? kekek.

" ohh~ ok.and why your face so red ? " Jisoo still annoying Jennie non-stop.

" my face red??? what hell no!! Hmm...maybe because of whether...Rigth today is so hot ~ ahha !" she lie so funny ~haha .

" What wrong with You ? it evening already and today not that hot too! are you ok ? did you sick? talk me! I'm your sister ok?" well it should be enough for them talking, i walk pass them make Jennie look away ahha red face like tomatoes.

" Ahemm, dinner is ready please enjoy! I will go call , Miss rose ." auntie put the food on the table and call Rose come here. then she left and go back her home only the 4 of us eating now .

" Ohh, Jennie eat this hotdog so big and delicious .heheh " Jisoo put hotdog on Jennie plates .

" Ho..Hot dog...( Galp ) " she look at hotdog and then look at me she push it to Jisoo back " I don't eat it...Unnie eat yourself I'm  fine.." pfff i laugh at her make rose and Jisoo wonder.

" Jennie. did you sew something look like hotdog-hmmm?" i say in funny sound and she look at me again.then shake her head.

" NO...! ohh i mean it no like that's ..I just feel don't like to eat today...that all"

" Jennie you so wired? " Jisoo say

" I think so. did something bother you ?" Rose look at Jennie and asking like morally.

" I think, i know~ hahaha. rigth Jennie? kekek!" I wink my eye on her

" pervert!!" she left and go to her room with a red face- jajaja .

" what wrong with her today ? sorry guy. I'll take a look after her, maybe she sick.." Jisoo get up and go after Jennie.

" Can you talk me now what the real reason?" Rose look at me

" Just something funny noting much, hahah " I eat my food and enjoy laughing.

" I can see you laugh so much today ,i really happy too " Rose smile in return

" Thanks Rose ! I think, i can move on from momo now...even though it not 100%. but everytime i get close to Jennie ,i can forget about momo !" I smile at Rose

" I hope you can lets it go and live in happy life ! but Lisa ...I want to warn you something !" her face look so serious .

" what is that's?" i confused about rose  word.

" Don't use Jennie to move on because of her actoin look like momo...I hope, you understand about it ! love her as her not for replace...are you get it Lisa?" i drop my glass and it fail on the floor

" haha !you surprise me Rose. don't worry! I know what I gonna do " I GIVE my promise ,she laugh and pat my shoulder .

" I'm glad ,Lisa's  .that's you can lets go of the pats !" Rose get up and go the kitchen.

" what are you doing there Rose ?"

" I buy some chicken for Jisoo...well, Ya know she is the fan of chicken- haha !" she laugh of Jisoo so funny .

" Good . i bought  some ice cream to. let's call them eat together- hahha !"

" Nice !let's do it !"

" Ok!"

I walk with Rose to girl room and we hear Jennie on call .

" Ok. tomorrow i will go there at 6 pm yes ! yes don't worry I miss you too haha ok bye !"

Me and Rose stop the hand about nock the door , and hear it all Kai take action already,and she's  agree to go meet him it make me unhappy .

" Are you ok Lisa?" Rose look at me with worry face .

" I'm ok . let's call them- hmmm " I try to be cool and nock the door

" * Nock* "

" Coming !" Jisoo voice come to the door and open .

" Ohh Rose and Lisa! !"

" Yes . I want to ask you .if you guy want to eat chicken and ice cream with us?" Rose give a big smile to Jisoo , she's knew Jisoo life is chicken hahah .

" Of course!!! wow where did you put it ?I wanna eat it now ! wait i will call Jennie hehe !"

" Ok.i will go first " I walk back to my room and didn't join them .i feel upsets about Jennie.

" Wow! milk ice cream wowoowow! i like it the most ~heheh ~thanks ,Rose. you are the best !hehe " Jennie eat her ice cream with full mouths

" Jennie, the ice cream you eat, it not me who  bought it. "

" huh? then whom? " she still didn't get it.

" it most be Lisa's. you pabo !" Jisoo bite other chiken in her mouth.

" Yes, it Lisa who buy  milk ice cream just for  only one person . it you Jennie!" Rose look at Jennie want to talk her something ,but Jennie didn't take it serious.

" Ohh! i will thanks her tomorrow heheh !"

They enjoy eatting so well unlike Lisa who worry about tomorrow come. everything ,will be not the same the smile  on Jennie face will no longer if she's know the trust about Kai.