❝ chapter V。❞

Previously on Chapter 4:

Private Message from Vivienne to Anastacia

Vivienne: Anastaciaaaaaaa

Aaaa

Aaa

Aaa

Aa

Uy

Uy

Kasi naman

Anastacia:
What do you want?

Vivienne: I know you have something up in your mind. Sige na sabihin mo na

Anastacia:
You know the place
Not here and not now V

*seen by Vivienne*

- - -

c h a p t e r ~ f i v e

The sun has risen up. It was 5:35 am when Anastacia arrived at the library. The school library opens early in the morning at 5:30 and closes at 9 pm. Almost half a day open.

Anastacia roamed while waiting for the others to come. She was hoping she could find something like some history book of the school and maybe there are books in the library that contains some events, issues, incidents with photos of every batch that studied in the university. It was like the report of the ones from the student council.

Now, Anastacia is currently sticking her nose to some people having in charge upon the upcoming event. She must know who are these people.

On exactly 5: 55 am, Mallori showed up in the said meeting place. She looked like she didn't sleep at all. She dozed off while waiting for the others. After a few minutes, on 6 am, Vivienne arrived. Just right on time.

"Looks like someone's gonna be late"

"It seems like someone will receive a punishment"

Because the meeting was planned to start at 6 in the morning, they head to the very end of the library where it is very hidden and where it's pretty rare to be occupied by students. Then, they start the meeting.

Anastacia's POV
"Now that everybody's here, I'm sure everyone has an idea of what's this meeting for."

"Kahapon ay natuklasan natin that there's this unfamiliar man passing by our not-so-easy-to-be-found place at we've discovered the existence of an underground office of someone named Xianne."

"The one we've followed mentioned about a plan among girls upon the upcoming event with another man named Hikaru"

"The identity of the man we've followed remains unknown yet, soon to be discovered with this", I pointed the book I am holding, revealing a book entitled ' Führers '

They all looked confused.

"It means 'leaders' in spanish" someone said from behind.

They looked and it was the late one, Alannah. She joins the discussion and listens.

"This book contains all the people who had been in the position as the student leaders who now we call the student council members" ,