❝ chapter XI。❞

Previously on chapter ten:

It's the day! Alannah just pranked Anastacia. Their class will be the last one to perform, and just after a break, before class II-A performs, along their way to the event place, a weird feeling bothered Anastacia..

We continue...

- - -

c h a p t e r ~ e l e v e n

Third Person's View

As Alannah, Vivienne, Mallori and Anastacia continue to chat along their way to the venue, the Class who's going to perform next is already preparing.

Everyone is pumped-up and kinda sleepy as they took their time at the cafeteria. And as everyone is excited, the pressure on Class II-A rises, making them more nervous.

The place got more & more students coming in, making the crowd noise louder and louder. Same with the thoughts of Class II-A, their thoughts are making them panic, nervous, and out of control.

Naghahalo-halo ang bawat emosyon, kahit ang leader nila sa performance ay kabado ngunit hindi niya ito pinairal, at siyang tinawag muna ang lahat sa saglit na pagtitipon.

They calmed themselves, telling themselves to focus, and be professional. After that, they started to pray and cheer their class with a team cheer.

And yes, show's about to start...

Pitch black, everyone can only none, and right after that, a single light appears. Revealing the class II-A representative standing at the center stage, holding a microphone.

" Ladies and gentlemen! Let us take you on a different place, lift up your spirits, and listen! LISTEN and WONDER as WE show you a wonderful musical !! "

Loud claps started to cheer for the wonderful and passionate introduction of Class II-A representative.

.
.
.
ANASTACIA'S POV

As expected, 'di sila papatalo. Everyone can sense the competitiveness and passion overflowing from the students performing in front of us.

I didn't noticed, I was smiling while watching the performance. As far as I remembered they're portraying the 'Les Miserables' musical. Haven't watched it yet but they're doing really great .

Never thought the top class has mostly talented and skillful people. Thought they're just nerds. Well, seems like I gotta learn more.

Just as I am, Alannah and Mallori are also having fun watching, syempre naman Mallori haha. Todo support Mallori kay Andre haha pasimple pa 'toh.

Eh may papalapakpak pang nalalaman si Mallori, ofc lowkey na palakpak walang malakas na tunog. Todo ngiti pa hays.

As I remember, Andre really do sings a lot. He plays the guitar and sings solo. Dagdag charm sa mga babaita, isa na dun si Mallori hahaha

Anyways....

I, myself, also got my eyes on someone ...