❝ chapter VII。❞

Previously on Chapter 6:

The Student Council went on a roll, execute a surprise inspection and announced about the upcoming cultural event to be held in three weeks.

"Are there any questions? Or things to clarify?" , the president asked.

"Silence means yes, I guess?", the treasurer laughs.

"If there's none, then, after we left, your next classes would be vacant for your meetings and preparations. Please take this seriously and we shall take our leave now. Farewell.", The president bid his goodbye's and they left the room.

Everyone in the class left a deep sigh. Everybody could breathe well now. There's pressure and tension earlier, that's why.

- - -

c h a p t e r ~ s e v e n

As soon as the door shuts, the President of their Class stood up in the front and everybody settled.

"Everyone please bear with me for a moment. The time has come. Three weeks preparation, the cultural event is coming..."

"Last year our presentation was a play. We should do different now. We will be having booths ofcourse. Suggestion for cultural event presentation is now open." , the class president announce and opened the suggestion list.

"Close the curtains! Check the corridors! Officers, go!", he immediately ordered.

The president himself wants to work clean and safe. There should be no one overhearing or spying on their class.

The class begun on suggestions. They went wild but the president can handle it. The girls participated as well. All of them are hyped now.

They hype each other very well. They suggests even crazy ideas, weird ideas, scary ideas, funny and the most important one, entertaining ideas.

They settled and had few presentation on the board written,

Cultural Event:
Musical Play
Anime recreation
Dance performances

That's their idea. They cannot settle at one presentation. They are too competitive they want to perform that all.

"Okay okay everybody calm down. Settle down settle down."

There's a guy looking crazy, yelling and dancing crazily, "Wehyeyeye nyenye!-"

"Hey Xeus! Shut the f*** up and sit down" , the President exclaimed but he looked calm.

That Xeus guy settled. The girls giggled. They found it funny. It's because the class was all yelling all at once and that you cannot understand a thing.

The moment the class suddenly silenced at the same time but a few second late, Xeus was still shouting and everybody else had already shut up.

Resulting, Xeus was in that awkward and funny situation and he was caught just shouting non-sense words just to mix in with the crowd's noise.

It happens in class, sometimes.

"Now! I've made an idea. There's three things left in our list and we cannot settle at one, right?", the president begun talking.

"Let's combine them all and made it one." , he added.

"How?"

"What about we choose a compilation of your favorite anime scenes na may idols or bands, example, Angel beats, I loved the band in there, favorite ko yung Alchemy na song pati yung intro nung anime mismo!", He explained.

"Naguguluhan parin yung iba" , the vice president said.

"Ganto yan, each anime will have a scene at song to represent that anime..."

"Now, magbibigay ako scene to represent Angel beats. Yung ending scene nun kung saan gagraduate na sila at mawawala na isa isa sa world na yun-"

"After natin i-act yun, we will sing the opening song ng angel beats in a sad tone.", nalulungkot na ipinaliwanag ng president.

"Wag mo na ipaalala yung scene! Nasasaktan din ako", singit nung secretary.

"After nung act 1, another scene and song to represent that anime. And so on. Gets?", dagdag ng president.

At sumang ayon ang lahat na gets na nila.

" Pag usapan na natin ang mga piling anime na iinclude sa performance."

"Simulan natin sa lively acts"

"Ako! Alam ko! May naisip ako. Wotakoi! Yung opening din nila gamitin tas yung scene..."

"... yung inutusan nung dalawang babae si Hirotaka na mag act like they're in a bl situation something partner with Kabakura!"

".. Just to show yung pagiging bl fans nila Narumi at Hanako", natatawang pagpapatuloy sa suggestion ni Lorelei.

Walang dudang sinulat ng President ang Wotakoi as the opening performance.

Nagpatuloy sila at ang usapan ng class officers ay they'd make the proposal pagkauwi nila.

They had the characters and roles assigned na. Saka na daw linisin ang plano sa sunod na araw. Basta ang unang tapusin ang proposal just incase mareject.

.
.
.
.
To be continued
SCROLL DOWN TO PROCEED

Don't forget to Vote 🌟

❝c l o a k s  &  d a g g e r s ❞
s a j i d e s u g a ?