❝ chapter VI。❞

Previously on Chapter V:

The girls invited Andre in their accompany at the cafeteria and had a chat and straight through the main objective, to ask Andre a favor, and which he agreed after a second thought. Hopefully they invited him again to meet up at lunch and they parted ways. The girls had a treat before returning to their class.

(Did they really return?)

🍁🍁🍁
c h a p t e r  ~ s i x

Si Mallori kinikilig padin pero hindi siya ganoon ka ingay kiligin unlike the usual high school girls. Well there are different types of girls at school. Habang paakyat sa stairs, the hallway is already empty. Nakapagtataka para kay Mallori. The other three girls doesn't even notice she thought.

She had a thought and it seems unusual. Maybe they're late already. Maybe something is going on. Are there visitors? That's why students need to enter their classrooms early?

That bothered her and she peeked at the window of the nearby classroom.

She was shocked! She immediately pulled and gathered the girls.

"Come here quick", Mallori whispered

"Look, the student council is on a roll. Also, they're having a surprise inspection. On my thought, this is their first class to inspect and they haven't inspect any class yet.", still Mallori whispering.

"Let's observe for now what they are announcing", Mallori added.

"So as we all are aware, the cultural event will be held in three weeks. Yes it is close so we are informing you and we hope you have you'll be cooperating for we do this traditionally and yearly. Please listen, especially you there!", the girls lowered their heads because they've been slightly nervous that they actually think the guy was pertaining them but on a second thought it was the guy in the class dozing off at the back.

" Again! We are informing you that-"

The girls stopped listening and told each other to go back to their class already. They are running late and they need to inform their class in advance.

They arrived their class while catching their breath. They ran of course. They entered the room quietly using the back door and good thing, their luck was with them that the teacher didn't even notice them from entering the room. Their class was having a boring time writing the lecture while the teacher is writing on the board.

The girls sighed after sitting at their chair. They didn't get their notebooks. They get their phones and took a photo of the lecture written on the board.

They thought that their class will be cut few minutes later by the roaming student council. After taking a photo, they had a groufie lol.

After all that commotion, they poked their classmates near them and tell them that there's a surprise inspection so if they have something need to be hidden from the officers, just silently and sneakily put those objects at their class hidden storage.

(Yes, their class is a great class. They're all sketchy that they even have hidden storage)

They're classmates signaled them with an okay and passed the message to the others as well.

(more sketchy thing about their class is that they have a secret chatroom as well. The great students posts all the lectures there and even gossips about the school. Also, infamous rumors and even confidential facts limited people only knows are at there secret chatroom)

The teacher excused himself and went to the bathroom. Immediately, the students had gone on the move hiding those things not allowed at school. After a couple of minutes, they settled and started to have their own businesses.

Suddenly, may kumatok sa pinto at di naman pinagbuksan kasi binuksan na agad nung kumatok.

They're here.

The students talked in their mind.

It was the student council.

They really looked superior and their aura shouts authority.
-Vivienne thought.

Girls I'm counting on you!
-Anastacia thought

We must listen very well. Watch well.
- Mallori

Alannah had no thoughts at all.

The president would definitely repeat himself just like from what we overheard earlier. - Mallori

"Good morning everyone. We, the student council is on a roll now. We've already told your teacher about us taking over the class for the announcement. And also, don't be surprised at all for we're having our team here for a surprise inspection.", the president announce with authority and seriousness all over his face.

And so the team he mentioned went on each one us and checked our bags and ourselves. We showed our pockets at kinapkapan nila kami. Girl for girls, and boy inspector for boys.

After the inspection that team left. The officers stood still at the front.

" Now that the inspection is done, let's proceed for the announcement.", tumungo sya sa katabi niyang lalaki. Ang vice president.

"Uhmm.. As far as we all know, our school celebrates our yearly cultural event. We are here to inform you that you have three weeks preparation for that from today. We're hoping three weeks would be enough for a great presentation. All classes will participate no class is exempted. You're free to do what presentation it would be but of course, your proposal must need to be approved first. We would be starting to accept proposals tomorrow. Same proposals with other class will not be allowed.", he smoothly announced.

As expected from the student council. A student raised her hand. She would probably ask a question. The president let her stand.

" I just wanted to ask. What if a class passed a proposal and another class also passed a proposal and that proposal was the same? Would both the proposal be disregarded?" , she asked innocently.

"The one who passed the proposal first will be accepted while the other would be disregarded.", the vice president plainfully said. The girl nodded to agree.

"Are there any questions? Or things to clarify?" , the president asked.

"Silence means yes, I guess?", the treasurer laughs.

"If there's none, then, after we left, your next classes would be vacant for your meetings and preparations. Please take this seriously and we shall take our leave now. Farewell.", The president bid his goodbye's and they left the room.

Everyone in the class left a deep sigh. Everybody could breathe well now. There's pressure and tension earlier, that's why.

.
.
.
.
To be continued..
SCROLL DOWN TO PROCEED

Don't forget to VOTE 🌟

❝c l o a k s  &  d a g g e r s❞
s a j i d e s u g a ?