D̴i̴f̴f̴e̴r̴e̴n̴c̴e̴s̴ ̴(̴1̴)̴

Song: Gravity

Why.

Last week I found out the truth about my parents. I was the daughter of the most wanted villains in Japan. Kira. I told my class about it but ever since I told them they started acting differently around me. Like they were scared of me.

I walked around the halls of the dorm trying to find someone to talk to. I looked and saw Sato in the kitchen mixing a cake. I smiled and ran to him.

We used to love making sweets together and goof around making them too. But...

"Hey Cupcake may I help you?"I smiled walking in on him. He jumped and turned. Once he saw me he frowned and turned back around.

"I'm fine Aizawa-san."He said mixing the cake again."No thanks...please go over there I'm busy"

"Aizawa-san..."I said with a sad expression."H-Hey what's wrong you normally call me Y/n-chan? But I want to help-"

"L/n."He said turning away. My eyes widened."Please leave me alone."

" It's because of my past isn't it."I said looking down. He felt bad for calling me by my birth name but."Fine.Bye..."I said with a silent sob.

"W-Wait Y/n-" He got interrupted by me running away. I felt like everyone hates me now. The only ones who still talk to me are my best friend Midoriya and my boyfriend Todoroki.

I heard laughing and turned to see the girls laughing on the couch. I looked down and walked over to them."H-Hey girls..."I said with a fake smiled."How are you doing?"

"O-Oh Y/n...we didn't see you there..."Uraraka chuckled awkwardly. The girls chuckled awkwardly as well and I frowned.

"You girls hate me too. Dont you."

"I-Its not that Y/n," Yaoyorozu said turning away.

"It is Aizawa-san now may you leave please you are making us uncomfortable kero," Tsu told me. She called me Aizawa-san...

I turned to look at the girls looking down nodding. I nodded and walked away. My eyes are now watery as I wiped my tears.

I got a message and checked my phone. I smiled seeing it's from Todoroki.

Todoroki:

Hey Y/n may you come outside for a minute?

Me:

Okay! But can I lean on your shoulder? I'm feeling really sad right now :(

Todoroki:

Okay. Meet me outside right now though I need to tell you something.

Me:

Okay! I Love you Shoto <3

Read at 4:38

I walked outside seeing Todoroki looking up. I tried keeping a straight face until my tears fell down and ran to him hugging him behind.

"Shoto...everyone hates me!I-I..."I stopped talking and continuing to cry. He turned around and hugged me.

"Y/n we need to talk."He said trying to keep a straight face."We..."He breathed in."We should break up."

My eyes widened. I looked at him."W-Wait what..."I said with a sob."Y-Yes I understand I'm not the best girlfriend but I'm not the worse! I'm not gonna hurts anyone and-"

"Y/n it's not that."Todoroki said looking down.

"Shoto?"We turned to see Yaoyorozu looking at us. She walked over to us and Todoroki wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I-I has been cheating on you."He confessed. My eyes started to water as he said that.

"Y/n you had been a very good friend but what happened was that-" I interrupted Yaoyorozu.

"Had?"I said looking at her. I turned to Todoroki and glared."You know Shoto-I mean Todoroki. I never thought you would backstab me like that. Both of you."

"Y/n it's not like that really though-" I slapped Todoroki in the face.

"I bet you love kissing her as well uh?"I said walking away."Damn, we didn't even have our first kiss yet.

"People don't cheat by chance. But by Choose."I turned to Yaoyorozu."A friend of mine backstabbing me too."I shook my head and walked away.

"Y/n wait but let us explain-" I interrupted Todoroki.

"Bye cheater."I said walking into the dorms. As I entered everyone had their eyes on me. I started shaking as tears came down my face.

"I don't understand...."I cried wiping my tears."I don't understand how much you guys hate me so damn much! I didn't change! I didn't turn evil after finding out my parents!"I groaned annoyed."You all need to understand I know I can't change my past but it doesn't mean I can't change my future!"I shouted at them before running to my room.

My class was trying to run after me but I made it to my room and locked the door. I put my earbuds in and started to listen to my music in the closet.

(song on top)

When the song finished I still heard muffled noises on the other side of my door.

"Y/n please..."I think I heard Midoriya."Open it please...dont listen to them...they are just bullies..."

I looked down as he said that.

"Everyone away from the door."Mr.Aizawa said.

"Yes sir!"They shouted as I heard their fated footsteps

"Y/n I don't know if you could hear me but I just want to apologize for the class's behavior lately I noticed it but now I could see the pain you're dealing with. If you need anyone to talk to come to me okay." Me. Aizawa said on the other side of the door.

"Okay dad" I whispered in the closet.

"I love you Y/n get some rest," He said leaving. I stayed silent and smiled.

"I love you too dad"