I̴'̴m̴ ̴S̴o̴r̴r̴y̴.̴.̴.̴(̴7̴)̴

Song: Sad song

I woke up and quickly but silently got out of bed and got ready to meet up with Midoriya

I woke up and quickly but silently got out of bed and got ready to meet up with Midoriya. I put on a Panic at the Disco shirt with black ripped jeans, acute, and white shoes.

 I put on a Panic at the Disco shirt with black ripped jeans, acute, and white shoes

if you don't like it you can change it.

I grabbed my phone and walked outside and texted Midoriya.

Y/n:
Meet me at the park I'm going to be at the bench right under the Sakura Tree.
Broccoli boy:
Okay I'm almost there!

I sat down then I heard footsteps I looked up to see Midoriya running up to me crying but smiling. I got up and ran to him and hugged him.

"Y/n I missed you so much!" he said crying dropping on the floor while I'm still hugging him."I thought I will never see you in person!"

"Well actually you and Todoroki did I was sitting next to you, "I said with a nervous laugh.

"So that was you!" he shouted with a smile.

"Yeah.."I said hugging him still.

"Want to go to the cafe so we can talk," he said getting up of the floor.

_At the cafe _

We ordered, paid, grabbed our drinks, and sat down at a table.

"So N/n what is it like to be a villain?"Midoriya asked.

"I will say uh-fine? But at the same time, I guess fun too. The League is like a family I always wanted, they care about me and love me like I was one of their own" I said with a smile.

"O-Oh" Midoriya looked down sadly.

"But I really miss UA though I feel like I missed a lot from you guys" I said sadly.

"Then why do you come back?"

I looked at him with shock by what he said but I just shook my head.

"I can't Izu-Kun..."I said looking down.

"Yes, you can Y/n no ones holding you back, "Midoriya said holding my hand.

I looked at him and sighed."Izu-kun there's something I need to tell you.."

"Okay I'm listening," he said holding my hand tighter.

"I don't really have a choice and if I don't-"I froze and felt a buzz from my phone I took my hand away from Midoriya and looked who calling Toga.

"Hello?"
"Y/n-San Where are you!?" she said worried but loud.
"I went out for a bit why is everything okay?"
"Can you come back Dabi needs to talk to you"
"I'm on my way."I hanged up.

"Izu-Kun I need to go, "I said seriously and grab my stuff.

"Why is everything ok?"He asked we both walked out of the cafe.

"Yeah, I just need to work maybe, "I said smiling.

"Okay call me if you need me okay?" he said with a worried expression.

"I will bye Izu-Kun"I was about to walk away but felt somebody grab my wrist I turned to see Midoriya.

"Izu-Kun is everything alright?"I asked he was blushing red.

"Y/n I feel like there is something missing in my life every time I have thoughts or memories about us and I really missed you and I don't want to be separated so can we hang out like this more often I really had fun.," he said with a calming smile.

"Of course Izu-kun...I will text you later okay" I said walking away.

_Later_

"I'm home Bitches!"

"Oh Y/n come here" Dabi said. I followed him to his room.

"What do you need to talk to me about?"I asked. He grabbed my waist and pinned me to the wall.

"Where were you?"He said with a Seductive tone in his voice.

"I want to get fresh air D-Dabi" I said scared by what he might do to me.

"Okay I believe you but if I see you with anyone mostly any men except for me or the league I will-" he was about to talk but got interrupted.

"Okay Okay I get it I'm just going to bed, "I said walking away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Just a warning," he said kissing the back of my neck and walking away.

I went to my and Togas's room and took out my phone and started to text Midoriya.
Y/n:
Hey Izu-kun!
Broccoli boy:
Y/n?
Y/n:
Yeah?
Broccoli boy:
It's Uraraka
Y/n:
...Where's Izu-Kun?
Broccoli boy:
He went to talk to Todoroki about something. Why are you texting Deku Y/n?
Y/n:
Just tell him that I texted him when he's back thanks Uraraka :)
Broccoli boy:
No, I think I won't. Leave us alone Y/n Goodbye.
Y/n:
Uraraka, please...
User has blocked you

No..Damn it!... Great now I lost my best friend...He was the only one how didn't block me-while Todoroki didn't but I deleted his number but he was the only one who still talked to me after they found out about me...

I don't need them anyway. They want me to be a villain then I will be a villain...

I saw Toga walking in with blood clothes.

"Hey Y/n it's your turn to wash the dishes! But it's easy just knifes"

"Toga what the hell!"I shouted at her."Go take a shower I don't want blood on the floor!"

"Okay okay, I'm going to go!"She said walk away.

I started crying. I couldn't stop.

"I'm sorry...I'm like this..."

913 words