S̴e̴e̴ ̴y̴o̴u̴ ̴s̴o̴o̴n̴.̴.̴.̴ ̴ ̴(̴5̴)̴

Song: Trampoline

Years have passed since the kidnapping

Years have passed since the kidnapping. I and Midoriya still talked. Momo still hated me and I always see Todoroki in mostly every call with Midoriya. They are going to graduate UA soon which hurt me because I wish I was going to graduate too. But the villain was fun! They treated me like a member of their family I was mostly the distraction.
The first time I stole I was terrified, I felt awful but now I feel great maybe Momo was right I will be better as a villain. I'm good at it.

I don't kill people. I distract them and the others just steal the important information from them or I do it. But anytime I go out I need to put on a Black hoodie with a mask. I feel like a hidden celebrity!

I went to the park and sat down at a bench I grab my earphone and phone and was listening to music and looking around at the park.

Then I saw a familiar figure in the distance.

'Midoriya...Todoroki...'

Stay calm don't look at them, don't talk to them

They look more grown up in person...and hot-Wait what.

Why are they here?

I felt myself staring and saw Midoriya pointing at me and looking at Todoroki with a smile.

'SHIT!'

They sat on the same bench I was at because all the other benches were full of couples.

"Thank you for coming out with me Todoroki-kun! We really need time alone."Midoriya said.

Don't look Don't look

"We really needed a break Midoriya mostly you, you were overworking yourself."I heard Todoroki say.

"Y-Yeah I was overworking myself to get my mind off Y/n. I really miss Y/n...I still think about her but there's something off with her like she still hasn't told us where she went and who was the person in the background do she know them?"I heard Midoriya say with a jealousy tone.

"Aw is the sweet little Midoriya jealous?"I heard Todoroki say with a chuckle."But I miss her too...I was a terrible boyfriend to her so bad she thought I cheated on her with Yaoyorozu" Todoroki said with a sad tone.

"But now if we ever see her again we can tell her the truth!"Midoriya said with a smile."I was a terrible friend that I didn't even see her in pain I just stood by and saw her in pain.."Then I heard a sniff.

Is he..crying?

"No, you weren't Midoriya everyone feels a little bit bad for ignoring Y/n"

I can't take this anymore I need to tell them something.

I used my wind quirk to send them a message."I miss you guys too"

I tried to send them a message but I couldn't because they were too far, the League knows and if they come to save me they will know I send a message to them...

"Todoroki-Kun did you hear that?" Midoriya said.

I smiled.

"That sounded like Y/n voice.."Todoroki said.

"It's her quirk she's able to send messages to people with her wind quirk Todoroki-Kun I wrote it in my notebook!"Midoriya said.

Then I felt a buzz on me. I saw the boys looking at me.

Handyman:
Hey Y/n come back we have to discuss a plan with you.
Y/n:
Okay give me 5 minutes!

I let out at an annoyed sighed and got up. The boys were quite the moment I started to fix myself and started to walk away but before I did I send a message to them.

"Hope to see you soon"

After that I left.

"Ah you finally came"Shigaraki said.

"So what's the plan?"I asked.

"The little heroes are going to become Pros you excited about that?" He asked.

"Sure.."I said looking away.

"Well they are going to have a ceremony party you will distract the heroes well we will try to hack in their system," he explained.

"Why do we have to hang in the system and what will I be doing?"I asked.

"Well, you will be having the best part of the plan you and her are mostly going to distract the guest, "he said pointing at Toga.

"What if they catch us?"I asked raising a brow.

"We know someone who will watch over you girls he said with a smirk.

"Who?"I asked.

"That's none of your concern Y/n just do what you been told," he said

"Okay," I said looking down.

"Hey we even grab you a fancy dress" Shigaraki said.

"Okay, I guess," I said going to me and Toga's room to see a dress on my bed.

'Making decisions for me before I can even speak..I'm surprised people this poor can get a most expensive dress?'

The ceremony...I will see my class I'm going to see Todoroki and Midoriya...should I-I.No I don't really a choice anyway...I think I can do this if everyone...

"See you soon.."

843 words edited