A̴l̴o̴n̴e̴ ̴T̴i̴m̴e̴ ̴ ̴(̴1̴6̴)̴

Song: Detention

We walked into the cafe ordered and paid for our drinks and sat down

"So Todoroki did you get your license?"I asked.

"Yeah it was long but I made it."He said.

"how was Aizawa-Sendai., "I asked sadly looking at them.

They looked shocked.

"He was fine. When you left he hasn't been in school for 3 days and All Might had to take care of us but when he came back he was more tired than usual."Midoriya said.

He never misses school. Back in High school after the USJ attack the next day he still came to school with me he missed 3 days...

"Really.."I said looking down.

"He even told us if we knew where you were but we said no," Todoroki said.

"Do you think he will do anything if I see him again?"I whispered.

"I think he will be happy I think but at the same time-"after that moment Midoriya started to mutter to himself.

"I think we should take you to him, "Todoroki said holding my hand.

"Really.."I said looking at his hand on mine.

"Yes, we will just tell Principle Nezu if we can see him if he says yes or we will find him ourselves."He said.

"Okay...And un Izu-Kun"I called his name and he jumped.

"Oh sorry I was muttering again was I?" he questioned rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah.."I said.

_later_

We were walking and talking together and I felt happy finally talking to them again.

"Hey Y/n are you dating anyone right now?"Todoroki asked. Midoriya looked at me waiting for a response too.

They were staring at me not moving until I say something.

"No, I'm not, "I said looking at the nervously

"Are you sure what's with that Eggplant mother fucker?"Todoroki asked looking away jealous. My eyes widened.

"Eggplant?Oh Dabi?"I asked.

"Yeah," Midoriya said glaring looking at who knows what.

"I really don't know like we aren't dating but he's acting weird.."I said.

"What do you mean?"Todoroki asked.

"Pinning me to walls, sedative threats, and uncomfortable neck kisses.."I said looking down nervously.

"He what!"They both shouted raising their voices.

"It's fine really.."I said looking down.

"No, it's not Y/n.," Midoriya said putting his hand on his face trying not to scream or anything.