T̴h̴e̴ ̴t̴r̴u̴t̴h̴ ̴ ̴(̴1̴3̴)̴

Song: On & On

It was 3 in the morning the rest of the League mostly wake up at about 9 or 10

It was 3 in the morning the rest of the League mostly wake up at about 9 or 10. About 6 hours to safely take them home and explain everything and have time to relax.

I put on a black hoodie with black jeans and black shoes. I walked into the boy's room to see them sleeping peacefully on the floor. I walked in and was trying to wake them up.

"Guys Izu-Kun, Todoroki come on we need to go, "I whispered shaking them awake.

"N/n what-What time is it?"Midoriya asked.

"Y/n what are you doing here?"Todoroki asked rubbing his eyes.

"3 am now let's go, " I said grabbing their wrists.

"You need to be quiet" I whispered and we left.

We were outside now.

"So which house?" I asked looking at them.

"Mine I have my own apartment nearby, "Todoroki said getting in front of us.

We were outside his apartment.

"Do you have a spare key?"I asked.

"I do."He said taking out a key from a house pot.

We walked in and it was huge. I looked around.

"This is your appointment!"I shouted.

"Yeah, I guess being the number 1 hero's son I do have a lot of money."He said smirking and grabbing his phone that was on the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry about the Toga attack..."I said.

"It's fine N/n really we were off guard and we easily got attack," Midoriya said.

"But it was easy for her to we were in the same place at the same time," Todoroki said looking at Midoriya who was grabbing his phone that was on the couch.

"Wow I got 89 missed calls and 137 messages," Midoriya said looking at his phone.

"86 calls and 129 messages," Todoroki said looking at his.

"You guys were only gone for like 2 days!"I shouted.

"Also Izu-Kun the day before the kidnapping Uraraka took your phone and blocked me.."I said looking down, was rubbing the back of my neck and sat on the couch.

"R-Really!I'm sorry! I will try to unblock you!"Midoriya said nervously trying to unblock me on his phone.

It was silent.

"So do you want me to-you know to tell you the truth," I said looking up nervously.

They nodded and I sighed.

"Y/n if you're not ready we understand, "Todoroki said sitting next to me playing with my hair.

I slapped his hand away, looked at Midoriya and nodded.

"A few years ago..I got kidnapped by the villains-"I said but got interrupted.

"What you got kidnapped and still worked with them!"'Midoriya shouted.

"Let me finish, "I said and him nodding and sitting back down.

"And they told me a deal and I agreed-"I said but got interrupted again.

"What was the deal Y/n, "Todoroki asked.

"Can.I.Finish.My.Damn. Story."I said annoyed.

They nodded.

"They said knew how to kill the symbol of peace so if I don't work with them they will kill the symbol of peace and everyone I love and watch me suffer if I agree they will treat me like one of them and they won't kill or hurt anyone involving the deal, "I explained looking down.

"So at the day when Toga brought us you yelled at her because she hurt us.."Midoriya said.

I nodded and looked up to see the boys surprised and worried.

"I'm so sorry...they even have more weapons...it will be like USJ attack all over again but even worse.." I whispered letting down tears."I'm so sorry..."

Midoriya walked up to me and hugged me for comfort.

"It's not your fault Y/n.."He whispered before gently kissing my lips that I gladly kissed back.

"I-I'm Sorry should I-" Todoroki said sadly but got interrupted.

"I'm sorry Todoroki!"I said jumping away from Midoriya and wiping my tears away.

"It's fine, you do have you are is left until you have to go back, if you want to you can take a quick power nap."He said walking to the kitchen.

"R-Really!Do you mind?"I asked.

"Yeah."I heard Todoroki said from the Kitchen.

"Thank you Todoroki-Kun!"I said quickly blushing.

"Your welcome Y/n"I saw Todoroki say walking out of the Kitchen without anything but him wiping his eye.

_Later_

Todoroki gave me a blanket and we were all sitting on his couch.

"May we watch a movie?"I asked.

"Okay, which one?" Todoroki asked.

"The Little Mermaid she reminds me of you Todoroki-Kun!"I said with a smirk.

"Why?" he asked.

"She doesn't give a shit about her father. But I also like music too so.."I said with a laugh.

_later_

The boys fell asleep it was about 5 now so I was about to close my eye until I heard somebody call my name

_Start of dream_

"Y/n?"

"Who's there?" I said looking around seeing nobody I looked at the boys who were sleeping peacefully.

I was about to go to sleep then I heard it again.

"Y/n?"

I tried to ignore it and went to sleep but I was still hearing the voice.

"Y/n?Y/n?Y/n?"

"Stop!"I shouted but t that his voice started to get louder.

"Y/n!Y/N!Y/N!"

"STOP IT STOP!"I shouted covering my ears. Then I felt burning on my wrist.

"Stop!Ow!"The burning was now stinging.

"Y/N!Y/N!Y/N!"

"What the hell do you want from me!"I shouted back.

"Y/N!Y/N!Y/N!"

"Stop!"I shouted covering my ears and closing my eyes.

_End is dream_

"Stop!"I shouted awake.

I was panting and crying.

"Y/n are you okay?"Todoroki asked.

969 words edited