L̴e̴a̴f̴y̴.̴.̴.̴ ̴(̴1̴2̴)̴

Song: Sweater Weather

"Okay Y/n this is your first real mission and task so don't let us down

"Okay Y/n this is your first real mission and task so don't let us down."

"Yes, sir, "I said sneaking inside the building. I had a mouth mask on and wearing all black.

I saw the control room and I broke inside. I looked around and grabbed files with the Pro hero's information. I was about to Escape but heard a familiar voice.

"Oi stop you idiot!" I heard around to see...

"Bakugou.."

"How do you know me!" he said walking up to me.

I ran away with the files to only have Bakugou behind me. He grabbed me by my wrist and threw me making my face hit a wall.

"Who are you and how did you get in!" He shouted.

I tried to escape his grip but he grabbed me by my neck collar and took off my mouth mask.

"Y/n..?" he said shocked and surprised.

I kicked him in the stomach, pushed his face to the floor and got on top of his back.

"Get off of me Leafy!" he shouted.

'Leafy...'

Flashback

I was trying to grow a flower the moment was doing it a leaf popped out.

"How is that even possible!"I shouted with frustration.

"I'm sick and tired of this crap!"I said throwing the leaf only for it to come to fly back to me."Damn it.."

"Hey, idiot what's with the fuss!"Bakugou said coming up to me.

"I can't grow a damn flower Bakuhoe!"I cried.

"Why are there leaves all around you?"He asked raising a brow.

"I told you I was trying to grow a flower," I said.

"Wow your so weak you can't even make a flower!"Bakugou laughed.

"Hey, I'm trying here!"I said trying again only to have a new leaf for my collection.

"Okay calm the hell down and focus what kind of flower do you want to make."He said rolling his eyes.

"A ...Cherry Blossom."I thought out loud.