W̴h̴y̴!̴ ̴(̴1̴7̴)̴

Song: Pity Party

We sat down and was eating dinner we had

Bitch Lasagna :D

I finish and asked if I could leave the table they allowed me. I went to my room and packed a small bag so I could sleep at one of the boy's apartments.

I told Toga that I'm going to stay at one of the boy's apartments and left.

I was about to text Todoroki but he did say if I need anything I can come over so he won't mind.

I was outside his apartment door and saw his house pot there and remember he had a key.

I grab the key from the house pot and walked in shutting the door behind me.

I was looking trying to finding him but I couldn't.

I heard something in his bedroom though.

Oh so he is here then I guess he went to sleep.

I was about to open the door but I heard something different than somebody sleeping. I quietly place my ear on the door to hear what's going on in there and I froze. Eyes shocked.

I heard a bed creaking and moaning noises.

"Todoroki you feel so good~" I heard someone moan but I felt like I heard that voice before.

"Y-Yaoyorozu...Please-Ah~"Todoroki moaned out.

"Todoroki I'm going to-" Yaoyorozu shouted.

"Yaoyorozu wait-!" Todoroki shouted as I heard the bed creaking faster.

I pushed my ear away from the door with shock but with pain covering my mouth.

He lied to me again. He said he wasn't dating her and now he's here fucking her.

I felt my tears coming down my face non-stop.

Why am I crying I don't like him why do I care! I can't love him...

I walked out of his apartment crying tears falling down on the floor and went to Midoriya apartment.

I hope Midoriya isn't having sex with Uraraka.

I knocked on his door and waited.

"Who is it?"Midoriya shouted at the other side of the door.

"It's Patrick"I said back with a chuckle still crying but faking a smile.

He opened the door looking at me with shock.

"Y/n!What happened are you all right!"He said hugging me and taking me inside his apartment.

"I trusted him Izu-Kun., "I whispered as I sat on the couch him sitting next to me.

"Who?"Midoriya asked.