T̴h̴e̴ ̴d̴a̴y̴ ̴ ̴ ̴(̴6̴)̴

Song: Here

Today is the day of their ceremony

Today is the day of their ceremony...What will they think? Will they recognize me? What will they think? I wish I haven't talked to them!

"Y/n-San?"I turned around to see Toga wearing a cute pink dress

(Have no fashion styles T-T)

"If you don't mind but how did you guys find theses?" I asked pointing at the dresses.

"We rather not talk about it.."She said rubbing the back of her head with a nervous laugh.

'Oh.'

"Ready?" she asked about to exit the room.

"R-Ready" I said slowly leaving the room.

"You girls look hot!" Twice said.

"Thank you!"Toga said hugging him.

"Let me fix you, you look all messed up, "Toga said about to fix him up.

"Marry me Waifu.."I heard him mutter when I wanted past him I chuckle.

At the ceremony I'm lazy

We were outside we made it to the roof and walked in the building. The boys went left to the control room and I and Toga walked in and put on our mouth covering masks.

There we saw people sitting down talking and in the corner of my eye I saw Bakugou and his squad and on the other side, I saw the rest of the class Todoroki and Midoriya sitting next to each other talking and Momo on the other side glaring at Midoriya.

"Shit Toga I can't do this-"I was about to say but got interrupted by her.

"There two free spots and trust me Y/n if anything happens I will stab them okay?"She said trying to comfort but surprisingly worked. We sat down and I realized that it was only a table away from Midoriya's and Todoroki's table.

"Thank you all for coming!Everyone!"I looked up and saw ..Present Mic.

"We are honor to bring all of you here today I am Present Mic if you guys don't know me! These future heroes worked their hardest to be here today and honored to have all of you here today!"He shouted. Everyone started clapping. I wanted to leave I feel like I'm going to be emotional...I had a small earpiece headset and tried to talk to the others.

"Guys, are you almost done?"I whispered trying not to make people suspicious."Give us 20 minutes Y/n we got in but it's just loading the information."Dabi said."Please hurry I feel uncomfortable here and I feel hurt.."I said trying to hold my tears."Do you want one of us to come in the room?" he asked."no it's fine I just..-I can wait..."I said trying not to break.

After the ceremony, Everyone started clapping and I let out a few tears.

"Hey, we're done let's go."I heard Dabi say in the earpiece."okay.."I said.

"Toga you ready they did it, "I said. Then I saw Todoroki and Midoriya walking around saying hi to everyone and was walking up to us."Wait..."I said holding her wrist so she will stop walking she turned around and saw the boys."oh~Y/n has a crush!"She shouted out not realizing it caught everyone's attention.

"Y/n..?"

I turned around to see Midoriya right in front of me I looked back at Toga who had her hand on her mouth I just glared at her. Todoroki and the others came and circled me and Toga.

"Y/n is that really you..?"I heard Kirishima say.

I started to panic. Toga tapped my shoulder and mouth the words "run" I pushed them away and I and Toga started to run to the doors. We were heading for the roof and I heard footsteps and people shouting out my name but I didn't stop running.

We made it to the roof."Let's go now!" I shouted."I said."Why in a rush Y/n?"Shigaraki asked."Toga here revealed me but I will explain everything later let's go!"I said but felt a cold hand on my wrist I turned to see Todoroki with a shocked face.

"Y/n .."Was the first he said before looking who I was talking to."Y/n what are they doing here?" he asked.

Then I heard a fake cough from Shigaraki giving me a nod. I just stared at him with hurt eyes but then he tapped on his wrist telling me to go.

"I'm sorry.."I said before kicking him to the floor. Everyone saw and looked at me with shock. I looked at them with a sad expression and ran.

_later_
"Good job everyone you all show an amazing performance"Kurogiri said.

"Thank you!"Toga said.

"Thanks I'm going to be heading to our room," I said with a fake smile and leaving to go to my and Toga's room.

I went to my bed and started to cry. I really did miss them and the moment I saw them again I needed to run away. Should I text them? I grabbed my phone and looked at it frozen with shock.

Broccoli Boy
20 missed calls
57 messages

I smiled and went to see the messages. All the are mostly "Answer me, Y/n was that really you? Why did you become one of them?"I answer back.

Y/n:
Hey, Izu-kun about what happened at the ceremony I'm sorry I messed up the night..but if you don't want to talk to me I understand.

I put my phone down and about to close my eyes until I heard a buzz. I quickly picked up my phone to see a message from Midoriya.

Broccoli boy:
Y/n why would I not want to talk to you! We're friends and I think why you did this is for a reason so don't say sorry but thank you for coming I really missed you do think we can see each other again?
Y/n:
Idk Izu-Kun...But maybe we can tomorrow early in the morning? When the others are still asleep.
Broccoli boy:
But the personal question... why did you..become a villain?
Y/n:
I can't tell you...just wait until the time is right okay?
Broccoli boy:
ToT aww okay I'm going to go to sleep Gn Y/n ily!
Y/n:
Gn!

Wait did he say I love you? No, I will explain it to him tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow.

1056 words edited