E̸n̸d̸i̸n̸g̸ (̸2̸7̸)̸

I made up my mind to turn myself in

I made up my mind to turn myself in. I told everything to the police and they arrested the league. They tried to fight back but over 100 pro heroes plus my old friends defeated them

As they got arrested I walked over to one police officer and held out my hands.

"I'm sorry."She sighed looking at the floor. The police officer froze but cuffed me slowly.

"NO!"

Everyone turned around seeing Yaoyorozu and Uraraka.

They walked over to me with emotionless expressions.

"Yes?"I asked coldly but my eyes widened as I felt their bodies hugging me.

"We are so sorry...."They cried falling on the floor dragging me with them.

I started crying. They let go and they watched as I looked at the police.

"I'm ready-"

"Wait!"

Everyone gasped as they saw a little boy running toward me.

He looked so familiar.

"Miss...Do you remember me!"He cried as he hugged me."I'm Yuki! You're my hero! Please don't do this!"He cried.

"Kid..."I said getting down on his level ruffing his hair."I'm no hero..."

"You helped me when no one did! After you helped me I told my friends! They told me they had a same experience with you!"

I remember. When I was still a hero in training I was most common with helping kids. Even though I was a heroin training I was popular.

"You are our hero if you don't remember it but you really are!"He started to hug me."WE NEED YOU Y/N YOU CAN STILL BE OUR HERO!"

I started shaking and tried hugging him back.

"Don't do this leafy."

My eyes widen as I saw Bakugou. He smirked and got down messing up my hair.

"But I still broke the laws and me-"

"Young Y/n"

"All Might!"

All Might was in his weak form and walked over to me. He was older than I last saw him.

"Officers" He called out."Do you think this could slide? She was one of the best students in UA" He smiled nervously.

One of the officers started crying. But really he looked like the chief

"Yuki...She did help him...She had a kind heart. Officer Rin.Uncuff her. But if we see anything that's against the law we will not hesitate" He told us. The officer uncuffed me and my eyes widened.

'Is this allowed?!?'

I felt my self being picked up and grilled around.

Midoriya put me down and smiled at me. Todoroki walked next to us and smiled.

Everyone who was there was cheering and clapping as all the kids I help and save ran up to me tacking me.

I laughed and smiled as I saw Mr.Aizawa getting Down giving me a hug.

"I missed you Y/n"

"I missed you too Dad..."

In the distance, I saw Tomura getting pushed in the police car.

"THIS WILL NOT BE THE END Y/N" He shouted before he entered the car.

I felt my stomach drop but Todoroki came over and put his hand on my shoulder saying it's gonna be fine.

After the long day, I and the boys entered Midoriya's apartment.

Todoroki shut the door and smirked.

"Say...Izuku?"Todoroki called out.

"Yes, Shoto?"Midoriya asked as he took off his shoes.

"We finally got our baby to ourselves. How about we use it wisely" He said taking off his suit.

"Gladly" Midoriya smirked at me taking off his as well.

Ever since that day. Everything was amazing. I finally became a pro hero and everything was fine perfect even.

For now.

Fin.

——————————————
Welp, I was gonna delete this whole story but I quickly decided to end it with a bad ending 😀👌🏼 I'm gonna keep this Story up still so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so see you later on byeeeee

-Author-Chan