T̴h̴e̴ ̴A̴c̴t̴ ̴ ̴(̴9̴)̴

Song: Born without a Heart

I slowly opened my eyes feeling a weight on the side of my stomach

I slowly opened my eyes feeling a weight on the side of my stomach. I opened my ears wide and saw Midoriya sleeping peacefully in front of me laying down. I looked at the side of my stomach where I saw his hand on my hip and another hand. I turned my head to see Todoroki sleeping. I tried to get up but felt something pulling me down.

"Where do you think you are going?" Todoroki said breathing on my neck and holding me close to him.

'That's it!'

"Off the bed all of you!" I said pushing Midoriya of the bed and grabbing Todoroki arm and pulling him in front of me and pushing him off the bed with my foot.

"Oww Y/n!That hurt!"Midoriya shouted rubbing his head.

"Sorry Izu-Kun, "I said." and you what the hell were you doing breathing on my neck you perv!"I said using my quirk about to throw a rock at him with my quirk.

"Y/n great your awake-Why are they on the floor?"Toga said pointing at the boys on the floor and a rock in my hand. I throw the rock another rock at Todoroki and got off the bed.

"Sorry Toga what's up?"I asked.

"While what should we do with them? What will the boys think?" she asked pointing at the two boys still on the floor laying down.

"When I don't know I got them LAST minute."I said glaring at Toga."Wait what will Dabi think...OH NO what will Shigaraki think he will kill them!"I panicked.

"Why not?"Toga asked with a smile and a knife out.

"Toga no.I'm going to take them back to the room and pretend nobody's there if anyone finds them I'm just going to say I kidnapped them!"I said with a genius smile.

"Why?"Todoroki asked walking up to me and holding my waist.

"If you touch me one more time I'm going to shove my foot up to your as-"

_Moments later_

I took them to the room and apologize.

"Don't worry guys this will only be the act for today but tonight I'm going to let you go when everyone's asleep," I said worriedly.

"Y/n?"I heard somebody say I turned around to see Dabi with a risen brow and leaning against the wall.

"D-Dabi H-hi what are y-you doing here!"I stuttered out.

"I asked Toga where you were at and I'm here."He said walking up to me.

"R-Really why were you looking for me?"I asked nervously.

He looked at the boys and smirked and one hand lifted up my chin and the one hand on my wrist ."I see that you got little pets?"

I tried to break away from his grip but he was too strong."little gifts from Toga."I said with a Seductive tone, trying to play along.