K̴i̴d̴d̴n̴a̴p̴ ̴ ̴(̴3̴)̴

Song: Tag you're It

We walked outside the classroom and closed the door

"Y/n are you okay?"Midoriya said with a worried face.

"I'm fine it just..my cheek hurts she hit me hard, "I said touching my cheek, it stings and it was red.

"I'm sorry Y/n I should have protected you but I was so confused by what was going on-" he was tried to explain but got interrupted by you hugging him.

"It's fine Izu-Kun really!"I said crying into his uniform.

"You know N/n you really h-hug tight!" he said flustered.

"Midoriya."I turned around and saw Todoroki.

"Todoroki I told y-"Midoriya was trying to talk but to say but got shoved out of the way.

"Y/n I'm serious stop. I didn't cheat on you she just came and did that you have to believe me," he said looking into my eyes. He looked hurt but scared.

Flashback :D
Last month
"Todo do you think you will ever fall out of love with me?"I asked.

"Don't say that I don't even know to want to think about it because I know I'm going to be lost without you," he said holding onto me and putting his face in my neck.

"You act like a baby sometimes you know that"I laughed.

"But I'm yours," He said with a smirk and a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you Todo"

"I love you too baby"

End of flashback

"Let go of her!"Midoriya said grabbing Todoroki and pushing him to the floor.

"This is none of your concern Midoriya so stay out of it she's mine, not yours so leave it, "Todoroki said with a glare.

"That's enough both of you!"I just my wind quirk to blow them away from each other."What the hell is wrong with you guys!"

They stared at me with shock because I never shouted my anger and looked down.

"Damn it.." I went up to both of them apologized and hug them both.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you guys we should head back inside before Iida and Aizawa snap us, "I said trying to hold a smile but really I feel empty and broken.

That whole day I haven't spoken. Everyone started to apologize to me for Momo and for not talking to me I just smiled and nodded and looked down awkwardly and they respected that.

At the end of the day, I went back to the dorms and sat outside thinking then heard a voice behind me.

"Y/n?"I turned to see Todoroki there.