Chapter 13 - Claudia

"Baby."

I slept for two hours after that dream, ugh I feel dead. I checked my phone to look at the time, it read four o'clock a.m. I then noticed a message, well not just one... five of them and it's from James. What does he want?

I hesitated for a bit, I don't want to give him the wrong impression. My thumb then betrays me and taps on the message opening it.

I read it and I instantly regret it.

James: I miss you.

James: Can I see you? I really need to talk to you.

James: You're probably asleep right now but please. I fucked up, I know I did and you didn't deserve that.

James: You know I still love you. I meant everything I said that first night we slept together.

James: I know you still love me too Claudia. You're my everything, I shouldn't have done what I did, I wish I could take it back. Please let me see you today.

Here come the tears again, fuck. I take a deep breath in and do something I never thought I would do.

Me: You hurt me James, how do you expect me to face you again? How dare you tell me that you love me then sleep with some random girl you barely know, after all the years we've known each other, you just threw it all away. Fuck you.

I throw my phone on the bed and walk to the bathroom.

After I had a quick shower I walk out and into the bedroom with just a towel. I see someone is calling me on my phone. James.

Why all of a sudden he wants to talk to me?

Probably because he's done messing around with all the girls from school.

Why do some guys need to be so stupid. They see that they have a trusting, loyal, and down to earth girlfriend and they just throw it away for some skank.

Not just one skank...

I change into my one piece black laced lingerie and some grey Nike sweaters and walk down to the kitchen to get something to drink. I still feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I still choose to ignore it.

I began to get even more annoyed of him calling so I answer but with just one thing to say.

"James stop calling me, I don't know what got to your head to try to talk to me again but you fucked up, you threw our relationship in the trash-" my blood began to boil, I had to stop myself before I say something wore. He's such an asshole for doing this.

Their was silence between us, I then thought he might've hanged up but he's still there.

He sighs and begins to say something, "I know that. Claudia I can't stop thinking about you, you were all I can think about."

"What, while you fucked other girls. You had sex with them while you were think about me? Do you hear yourself right now James?! You could've still had me, you didn't need different girls in your bed if I was in your mind." I spit. Calming myself down I finally ask him, "Was I not good enough? Did you want someone with more experience?"

"No, no baby. I wanted it to be with you, I told you, I meant everything thing I said." I breakdown, I can't believe I'm crying again because of him. "Claudia please I really want to see you, just give me one more chance. Baby please." I hear his voice crack at the end. Does he want me back? I don't know if I can... what if he does it again, I'll be stupid to go back to him, right?

"Fine," I reply back. "Where do I meet you?" I ask.

"Yeah? Okay, um my house, if that's fine with you." I roll my eyes.