I Want To Remember It All

Troye's POV

The drive back to Tyler's was far too quick, Although he lived about 45 minutes away from the LAX, time passed quickly.

I had just recently bought One Directions new album and we pretty much just sang to that the whole entire ride back to Tyler's.

"Here you go Troye boy. This is your room and mine is just right across the line."

"Thanks Tilly, but you do know that I have seen your house before so you don't have to give me that, my room is this way shit." I said.

"Oh Troye getting a little stern... I like it" Tyler said before biting his teeth together.

HOLY SHIT WAS HE HOT!! I am going to get into Tyler's pants by the end of this trip if it is the last thing I do!

"So what are we doing tonight??" I said hoping Tyler suggests something involving alcohol, I would never take advantage of Tyler if he was blackout wasted, but if a couple beers made him a little more flirty than so be it.

"UMM I can call some friends and we could find a 18+ club to go to, but are you not jet lagged?"

"That sound great, not even tried at all" I say eager the get my plan into action

"Just Tyler can we not get blackout drunk, just a couple beers maybe, I am glad I am getting time with my best friend and I want to remember all of it"

"Okay Tim Tam if that is what you want" Tyler said while rolling his eyes.

Tonight is going to be a good night and if everything goes well, alcohol will give me the courage to tell Tyler how I feel, hopefully he feels the same .