MY TROYE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of all the fallen fangirls you have listened to the Talk Me Down Snippet R.I.P

Tyler's POV

It was getting late and I was almost ready to go back to my place with Troye.

Oh Shît where is Troye??

I walk over to the bar where I left him and he was not there.

I then walked around the whole club 4 times and there was still no sign of him any were and fuck if any of our friends still remember who I was they were all so wasted.

So I pulled the most recent picture I had of Troye and went to the bar tender.

"Um excuse me, did you see where this boy went?" I asked showing him the phone.

"yes sir he was carried out who I assumed was his boyfriend, he must have been super drunk, it was about an hour ago" the bartender replied

Right as he said that I felt my heart sink and I went into panic mode because I knew for a fact that Troye was not drunk at all, he went to the bar to get water!

I ran out the front door was fast as I could and yelled Troye's name, I have no idea why but I did and I got no response

That's when the tears started welling in my eyes.

I sat in the bar parking lot and cried for a good 15 minutes and tried calling Troye about 60 times but I just kept going to voicemail.

I heard that all to familiar sound of my grinder app "this is not time for other guys all I want is Troye"

That's when I remembered GRINDER!!

I made Troye sign up for grinder once and I had connected with him, I could tell where he was.

I quickly pulled out my phone, and opened my app, and searched his name.

Yes he still had the app and was 2 miles away..okay lets go because I am ready to beat the sh*t out of whoever this motherf*cker is who took MY TROYE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------AN--------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys I have a terrible week, just emotionally so updates might get a little slower but I love ya'll all the same and thanks again for over 100 reads that amazing

xoxo

SMOOCHIES

Dani