It Is For His Own Good

Tyler's POV

------------------------------one more month------------------------------------

Troye and I go to therapy now, me once a week and Troye 6 times a week.

I will admit that it had been hella hard with Troye lately

It wasn't bad at first, just no sex.

I can now fully walk with hardly any trouble.

But now even a kiss sets him off he has at least 3 nightmares every night and even holding him sometimes will cause another flash back and he can't be alone because Troye has tried to kill himself many many times.

***Flashback***

"OH GOD STOP PLEASE STOP." Troye screamed waking me from my sleep.

"Sssshhhhh babe, Your name is Troye Sivan Mellet, you grew up in Australia and now you live here in LA with me. My name is Tyler Oakley I am your boyfriend and we are both Youtubers, you were sexually assaulted about 4 months ago and Greg is now in jail" I said out of routine.

He cried in my arms for about 10 minutes.

"Thank you so much Tilly, I love you so much, I am just going to the washroom." Troye said before going to the bathroom.

5 minutes have passed and Troye was not out yet so I went and knocked on the door.

No answer...

I knocked again getting worried "Troye let me in."

No answer...

I was in full on panic mode.

I hit my body against the door 3 times before it broke, me now crying.

I saw Troye crying on the floor finishing off the last out of 6 bottles of pills.

"NOO" I cried lifting Troye up and to the toilet.

I stuck my fingers to the back of his mouth making him vomit up pills and the water he had taken with them.

I repeated this process until there was nothing left but still called 911.

*end of flashback*

That was the first time Troye tried but there were many others me catching him each time

Troye wears a tracker now and can't take it off without me.

I feel unfathomable guilty for doing this to him but I have to It Is For His Own Good.