We Are In Some Shit

I apologize for 1 my long break I am back now and feeling better, and 2 for such big time skips at the beginning of my chapters

Tyler POV 3 months later

Troye has been getting better but still no sex,but I am very happy that making out is back on out agenda, also he hardly has nightmares and he has not tried to kill himself in the last two months.

The fans KNOW something is up, based on what happened with Troye we both have been TOTALLY off all social media's with no warning.

I have been getting constant calls form Youtube friends but the only people I pick up my phone for is, Troye, My Family, or Troye's family.

That is it and that is all.

Yes sometimes I feel bad for not answering Zoe but one day we will tell her and she will understand.

"Troye, what do you want for breakfast babe?" I called into me and Troye's room.

"Nutella pancakes please love." He said walking into the kitchen.

He leaned over the counter and gave me a kiss.

"Need help." he asked as I finished up the last pancake.

"Ty how did you do that so fast, I just answered you like 12 seconds ago" Troye asked.

"Every morning I ask you what you want for breakfast and every morning you say-

'Nutella Pancakes'. " Troye said finishing my sentence.

We sat down on the couch and turned on Netflix.

We finished our episode of Orange Is The New Black as along with our pancakes.

"WOW thanks Tilly those were the best ones yet, what the hell did you do?" Troye said getting excited.

"Cream instead of milk, butter instead of margarine and I added chocolate chips with the Nutella." I responded quite proud.

Just then I heard a loud knock on the door.

I walked over and opened it without looking though the peep hole.

My mouth dropped and I knew we are in for some shit.

There were two angry faces at the other side of that door and I knew that there was NO WAY that me or Troye were getting out of this one.

-----------------------------------------AN-------------------------------

OMG don't kill me guys, WHO IS AT TYLER AND TROYE'S PLACE and why are they raging mad??? comment your guess

SMOOCHIES

Dani