Satan Claws

"Santa Claus is coming to town!"

Shouted the crowd but it wasn't because of excitement for gifts. They are horrified voices your ears can hear. They're scared. So much scared.

I hid on my closet. I closed my eyes hoping that this event will be over quickly.

"He's making a list
he's checking it twice
he's gonna find out
who's naughty or nice"

I panickly bit my nails. It's horrifying. I've been a badass. He's going to kill me!

Memories of the year came flashing back. On 11 months, I bathed with blood. I saw myself, holding a knife while stabbing everyone with a demonic smile.

And now, it's the end of the year. December is the month of judgement. It's my end.

"You better watch out
you better not cry
you better not pout
I'm telling you why"

That voice, his voice. No! no! I can hear it. I can't watch, I can't stand his literally blood eyes. I started to cry, I can't help myself; and from there I pouted. He's near. My end is near. I'm hopeless.

"He sees you when you're sleeping
he knows when you're awake
he knows if you've been bad or good
so be good for goodness sake"

I can feel his presence outside my hidden spot. I can smell the blood of the ones he already judged.

The door which is the boundary of my end and my haven slowly creaked.

A pair of claws slowly dragged me. He let me looked at his bloody eyes. His bloody claws. His white coat that covers with red-dripping blood.

I can't feel my body. I looked down and saw his claw digging my intestines.

"H-have mercy." With tearful eyes. I pleaded.

"I gave you 11 months yet you wasted it." He said wearing his demonic smile. He digs deeper into my intestines and I felt my spine cracked. It's getting ripped! After that, he mercilessly got my heart and left me. Lifeless.

"You better watch out
you better not cry
you better not pout
I'm telling you why"

"Satan Claws is coming to town"