Chapter 13: Let's Go

I know you guys. I KNOW OKAY. Where have I been? Well I have a lot of lovely excuses. #1 My lap top doesn't work like it should. #2 My wattpad app is constantly glitching on me. #3 I have a job now + school = very busy, very stressed Miki. #4 I get lazy. I'm human. But here is chapter 13 finally ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((MARSHAL LEE'S POV))

I awoke at an ungoldy hour the next morning. The maids were not even awake yet. It couldn't have been more than 5:30 in the morning. The maids did not start their chores until 7:00.

I turned my head to the left and saw Jack in my bed, sound asleep with his back facing me. I decided to blame my lack of sleep on the white headed boy. I wasn't used to sharing things with anyone considering I was an only child. I assumed that sharing my bed with him was the reason I could not sleep normally.

I sighed and threw an arm over my eyes, trying to will myself to go back to sleep.... But alas, every method I tried simply did not work. I was utterly bored, and I had nothing to do, and no one to talk to.

I decided to cause some mischief and mess with Jack that morning since he obviously had no problem with messing with me at the most inconvenient of times.

I turned over to face Jack and poked his back repeatedly. "Jack get up." I whispered.

Jack mumbled something in his sleep, dismissing my effort of waking him up and continued to sleep. I grew irritated with how heavy a sleeper he was and snatched my pillow, and smacked the side of his head with it.

"Jack seriously get up." I hissed through my teeth, giving his head another swift smack with my pillow.

Jack finally turned over to face me and rubbed his tired eyes. "If you wanted a good morning kiss you could have just asked me nicely." Jack looked over at me with a tired smirk on his face.

I shook my head in disbelief. Even when he first wakes up, he still manages to crack a few suggestive comebacks at me.

"I don't want a kiss you moron." I crossed my arms, refusing to show him that his comment took me by surprise.

"Are you positive?" Jack asked, pressing the topic further as he sat up in my bed. "Going once... going twice... SOLD!!" He threw his arms up in the air as he shouted out as though he had just won the lottery.

I quickly covered his mouth with my hand in hopes to silence his loud shouts. "Jack will you please keep it down? If someone comes in here and sees you of all people in my bed, my father will kill me since he can't kill you."

Jack slapped my hand away and nodded. "Okay okay part pooper. I'll be quieter... But in order for that to happen, you have to be more gentle with me." Jack said as he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking over to my closet. I grabbed my favorite black and red flannel and some black denim. I turned to face him and arched a brow.

"Can you like turn around or something? I would like to get out of my pajamas."

Jack rolled his eyes at me and tossed my covers over his head instead of turning around. "There. You are safe from Peeping Toms now."

"Does that include yourself?" I asked as I took off my sweats and baggy t shirt.

Jack chuckled at my comeback that I silently applauded myself for. "Yes, yes. You're fine."

I smiled at his playful mood as I finished buttoning up my flannel and walked over to my bed, snatching the covers off of his head.

"Good. Now get out of my bed right this second." Jack looked at me in confusion, but got up anyway.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

I started pulling, tucking, and folding the bed sheets into a more acceptable form. "I'm making my bed. What else does it look like?"

Jack shrugged. "Marshall?"

I warily looked over at him from the corner of my eyes as I arranged my plethora of pillows. "What?"

"Are you busy at all today?"

"Not particularly."

"Good! Then let's go to an amusement park!"

I stood up straighter. "Why on earth would you want to go to an amusement park this early in the morning?"

"Because I am dying to have some fun. And I can tell that you are too.

I hesitated to answer him, trying to think of a good lie to come up with on the spot as to why I coudln't go with him.

"Don't try and make up an excuse for me boy." Jack grabbed my hand and started running to the semi open window that he came in through and I just remembered something...

"Jack. I will only go with you if you promise me; Not to act like a complete child, and change into some of my clothes. You can't go out dressed like that."

"Are you suggesting that my style is hideous?" Jack fake gasped at me.

"Yes." I smiled as he grinned at me.

"Okay. I'll try on some of your dark, vampy clothes.

I nodded and swung open my closet door, satisfied when I heard him take in a little too much breath.

"Time for a make over, Snow Flake."