Uno

"What are you saying Kyro?!" I said as I stop because the traffic light is red. Nasa daan ako pauwi nang makatanggap ng tawag sa tauhan ko. Bullshit! Wala na bang kapaguran tong kamalasan sa buhay ko?

"Woah woah Pyrros kalma kalma, kayang kaya to ni Tyler. He's hacking them right now to delete all the files that they got. Kalma. Tatanda ka nyan" He said and I could hear him laughing. Tauhan ko to pero ganito makipagusap sakin. Should I be more strict for them? Nah.

"Stop laughing and fix that problem!" I said and turned the call off. Narinig ko na ang mga busina sa likod ko so I started moving.

I let out a deep sigh hoping that this thing that always makes my heart aches and heavy will come out, but it never happened . It's like a curse that needs someone to remove it from there. What? What am I thinking?

I parked my car on my garage and goes out. I look around and let out a sigh again. No one waits for me to arrive. This is so frustating.

"Darling, I'm home! Come here! Give me a hug" I said as I stepped out of the car. I always want to go home early because I know my beautiful girlfriend is waiting for me.

"Your hug is cominnnnnnn'!" I smile when I saw her running towards me and a pair of soft arms wrap around my waist. I closed my eyes and hugged her small waist.

"I miss you so much darling" I whispered and buried my face on her neck. I heard her chuckled.

"You know that I miss you too darling" I let go of the hug and cupped her face. I stared at her lovely face and her natural red cheeks. I slowly leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips. Fuck, I really love how soft her lips are.

"Don't leave me darling okay? Even though how childish I am when I'm with you. Don't get tired of me please?" I pleaded while looking at her eyes intently.

She smiles genuinely and caresses my cheeks. I closed my eyes as her thumb starts touching my face. "I love you so much darling. I won't do that" she whispered, full of love.

"Let's go inside baby" I pulled her and enters our house. Yes, she's not ny wife but I also consider her as an owner of this house. Why? Because I love her simply.

I watch her as she prepares for dinner and everything. I love her so much. I love how she takes care of me. I love how she smiles, she laughs, she giggles. Call me crazy but I'm really crazy for her. She's my lifeline, I don't know how to live without her. I stare at her and many things came into my my mind.

I can't afford to lose this woman.

I woke up with no one who's hugging me. I looked beside me and there's no side of her.

"Darling!" I'm waiting for someone who'll answer because that's what she do to make me stop worrying but I heard no one. What the fuck?!

I put my boxers on and runs toward the bathroom. I think she's just taking a bath but no one is inside. I take my way downstairs and runs to the kitchen, hoping that she's just cooking but again! I can't see my girl who's always dancing while cooking. I look around and check every fucking single corner of our house but even a shadow or a glimpse, no one was here with me.

I sat on the floor.

"Darling, where are you? Darling, don't do this to me" I didn't notice that my eyes became teary. Where are you baby? Why did you leave me?

"You said, you won't leave me. Why didn't you fulfill that promise darling?" I asked as if I'm talking to her but bullshit, there's no one here. I wipe my tears sharply with the back of my palms.

My phone beeped so I checked it. My heart was literally in more pain when I read the message, it was from her.

"Promises are meant to be broken? No darling. Promises are meant to be fulfilled. When it's not fulfilled, it will never be a promise. Thank you for everything. I'll come back again but not for you anymore. I loved you Drystan."

That was the time that I let my tears flow out from my eyes. I didn't go to work. I didn't answer calls nor read emails and messages. I alse heard doorbells, of course that's my secretary but no, I didn't go down and see her because I'm so tired and hurt. Fuck darling, why did you do this to me?

I put down the fork when that memory came into my head. I'm eating, alone, again. I'm always eating alone. I chuckled at that thought. I remember her again. She's always watching me eat. I stare at the chair infront of me. That's her spot. Funny of me, that everytime there's a guest in my house. I don't want then to sit on that chairm, whoever that client is. No one will be sitting on my darling's chair.

I shook my head for that thought to get out of my head. This is it again. Fuck.

Darling, it's so hard to forget you.

I finished my food and went upstairs. As I opened our room's door, her familiar scent welcomed me. I changed my bedsheets everytime of course but she left one of her perfumes and I spray that everytime, her scent is so fragrant in my nose. I can't stop smelling it.

I throw myself on our bed and hug the pillow she's always using when she's still here. I sighed and closed my eyes.

''Darling, come back"