Sais

"S-sir, I will just go and get a towel. Para bumaba yung temperature nyo." I said na para bang naririnig nya ako. Nagising siya saglit kanina para malipat ko sana siya sa kwarto nya dito but naaawa naman ako, hinang hina naman siya kaya I just let him lay on the sofa here.

I was about to stand up and go when he held my hand, tightly. Natulos ako sa kinatatayuan ko. He mumbled something that I can't understand until his mumbling turned into words.

"N-no. Don't go" He said, almost whispering. And my heart, gusto nya ng kumawala. Sir, I don't like you from the very start. I closed my eyes very tightly. But I think I'm lying.

"Sir, please. Kailangan nyo din po ito." I said and tries to pull my hand but he just hold it tightly. I bit my lower lip. Hindi ko mapigilang kiligin but at the same time, I know he's sick and he have no idea what he's doing right now.

"No please, don't go." He said, begging. I can't help it, kinikilig na talaga ako. Because of his soft voice, I didn't let go. I held his hand back and sat on the floor. I stared at his face while my fingers are stroking his hair.

He's still mumbling for me to don't go.

I am smiling while staring at his face. Ngayon ko lang narealize kung gaano siya kagwapo. His gray hair that matched his color. His long eyelashes and his natural red lips. I stared at him and he's still mumbling. I can't stop smiling until...

"E-eumi. Don't go."

My smile faded the moment he mentioned that name. Ang akala ko, para saakin yon? But who's Eumi? My name is Alair and he just mentioned Eumi, and I heard it, vivid.

"Eumi. Eumi. Eumi." He mumbled repeatedly. I don't know pero parang pinipiga yung puso ko sa bawat pagbulong niya sa pangalan ng babaeng iyon.

"I'm not Eumi. I'm Alair." I smiled sadly and closed my eyes as I forcely pulled my hand from his grip.

"W-WHAT happened?" I asked after I woke up. Umupo ako at naramdaman ko ang pagkahilo. Fuck, anong nangyari?

I'm looking around and I'm relieved that I'm at my office. I remember that I had a fever and I'm feeling better now. I look beside me, at nakita ko yung towel na nakatiklop. I think nilagay ni Alair yun nong inaalagaan nya ako.

Ah yeah. Wait? What?! Alair?!

She took care of me?

I remember that moment, the scenes of her, taking care of me. The scene that I accidentally pulled her to sit on my lap. The scene that she guided me to lay on this couch. The scene that I hold her hand tightly and asked not to go. I brushed my hair with my fingers

I'm busy playing those memories in my mind when the door of my comfort room opened. Alair looked at me and her eyes widen. She just washed her face, I think and I can't help but to admire her beauty.

She looked at me for a minute then looked away. She went to her bag and search for her make up kit, I think? But I realized one thing, why didn't she smile at me? Why didn't she ask if I'm okay? Why?

Pinilig ko ang ulo ko at tinitigan siya habang naglalagay ng pulbo. She have an angelic face. She don't need stuffs like that. But I can't tell her that.

I walked towards her and stood in front of her. Nag angat naman siya ng tingin saakin at bumalik din agad ang tingin sa salamin. Kumunot ang noo ko sa inakto niya.

"Alair." I called her but she didn't look. She's ignoring me?

"Hey Alair." I called her again. Now she finally looked at me. She smiled, but there's something wrong. May nagawa ba akong mali kagabi?

"Yes boss?" I was shock on the tone of her voice. Her voice is full of formality. Not the Alair yesterday, na puno ng saya yung boses.

"U-uh, have you eaten breakfast?" I asked her and she just shook her head for an answer.

"Okay. I'll call for a delivery." I said and gets my phone. Hindi siya sumagot. I'm starting to get irritated now. I made a call on the cafeteria for deliver us food.

"ALAIR, thank you for ta-----" Before he could finish his words. I cut him off. I smiled at him, yung halatang peke.

Bakit? Eh paasa kang lalaki ka e. May pa don't go, don't go ka pa e ibang babae naman pala ang gusto mong umalis. You said 'don't go' pero ibang tao ang gusto mong hindi umalis samantalang ako yung nandito na ayaw talaga umalis. Wow sayo Drystan!

"Welcome." I said, puno ng formality ang boses ko, para naman maramdaman nya na galit ako, na nasaktan ako.

I admit it, I'm attracted to him. First, he kept his promise, may sure na trabaho na talaga ako sa kompanya niya. Ang akala ko noong first time ko siyang makita, he's stubborn but I was wrong. Iba siya. He's like an ocean, that have lots of secrets hidden beneath its surface and I feel like, I want to dive into that dangerous body of water, just to know his true self.

"You're not Alair." He said. Nakatulala siya sa kinakain niya but I know ako yung kausap niya. Malamang naman yung bacon diba? I smiled when I heard his desperate voice. Yan, buti alam mo na galit ako sayo.

"I'm Alair." I said at tinignan siya. Oo, makikipagsukatan ako ng titig sayo sa oras na tumingin ka sakin. And I'm not wrong, he look up at tinitigan din ako. Binabasa nya ang nararamdaman ko sa pagtingin sa mata ko. Malapit na akong bumigay dahil sa kakaibang pagtitig nya. But no, I won't.

Ako na ang unang nagbawi ng tingin at dali-daling tinapos ang pagkain sa aking harapan. I heard him sigh but I don't give a damn. Galit ako at galit ako. Nasaktan ako at nasasaktan ako.

"I'm done." I said. "Thank you for the meal Sir." I stood up and get my hand bag. I'm about to open the door when a hand stopped me by holding my arm.

"Alair."

I closed my eyes and faced him. I look directly at his eyes.

"Yes. I'm Alair. Not Eumi."

I pulled my hand and stormed out of his office. Leaving him, shocked.