Syete

Wala, Hello lang HAHAHAHA
___________________________

I can't get her out of my head. Did I call her by the name of Eumi? I can't remember anything. What I'm sure is, she's angry at me. Because I told her to don't go that night. But I accidentally mentioned Eumi.

"Hey Ross, you're occupied. Share dude." My friend, Caerwyn said. Nasa bar kami ngayon, as usual to get wasted and of course, for women. But I don't have a heart to be with another woman right now. There's one girl that I want to see. I want to explain to her kahit wala akong maisip na dapat kong ma explain.

"Don't mind me." I said at nilagok ang alak sa baso. Kyro looked at me at ang mokong na to, nang aasar yung tingin. May idea ba siya sa nararamdaman ko ngayon? Kyro have his own ways. Malalaman at malalaman nya yan.

"Tss. Dude? Babae ba yan?" My other friend, Blagden, it's pronounce as Bley-den, asked. Sa aming lahat, he's the second most quiet, next to Tyler but his curiosity is different, hindi ka nya titigilan hanggat hindi nalalaman.

"Yes, so shut up." I said directly, because I know, he will ask me endlessly. Tumango tango naman siya at ininom yung alak na nasa harapan niya. Then afterwards, it's Arson who asked me. Yes, Arson, it means Fire. My words have weird names, so am I.

"Dude, is it Eumi?" He asked me. I'm expecting myself to get shocked or my usual reactions pero wala. Parang normal nalang saakin na marinig ang pangalan niya. Since yesterday morning, when Alair started to ignore me, hindi pumasok sa utak ko ang babae saaking nakaraan, ni kahit isang segundo.

"Nah." I answered shortly. Natigilan naman ang mga iba and also, I noticed Tyler stop typing something on his phone and glanced at me, he rarely get interested on other's bussiness kaya kapag napagsalita mo siya, it's an honor, great honor.

"Ha?! Eh sino?!" Blagden exclaimed at lumipat pa sa tabi ko. See? That's how his curiosity works. Eto na, whenever I'm with him. I can't avoid to tell the whole story and the interesting facts about him. He can sense if you're lying or not.

I let out a heavy sigh and looks down while playing the glass in my hand in circular motion. "Alair." I said.

"Alair? Who's that?" He asked. Lahat din sila ay kumunot ang noo. Ganyan sila kawalang pakealam saakin, but on second thought, it's me who don't open up to them.

Kyro was about to speak when Tyler spoke before him. "Serenity Alair Quinn, 23 years of age. Born on February 02,1997. Graduated at Ateneo De Manila. Hmm? Accountancy. Currently working at Thavrilla Corp----" Kumunot ang noo niya. He looked at me then back to his phone. "Wait, she's working at your company?" He asked and I just nodded my head for an answer. I am about to drink the liqour when I realized something. I looked at Tyler.

"Wait, how did you know those thing?" I asked him. He raised his one brow and it hits me. I raised my middle finger on him.

"Fuck you Tyler. Stop hacking my company's system!" I said. I just realized that he's a goddamn hacker and he can hack everything kahit na gaano kahigpit yung security.

"Okay." He said and looked at his phone again. Nilingon ko ang mga kaibigan ko and I'm not shock, they already have girls na nakalingkis sakanila. Kulang nalang, kainin nila labi ng isa't isa. But there's one person na wala dito. I looked around and found Blagden, at the counter, umiinon siya mag isa.

Tatayo na sana ako to join him but a hand touched mine. I turn to face this person and argh! Bakit nandito tong nakalandian ko more than a month ago?!

"Long time no see Pyrros." She said, flirty and pushed me to sit on the couch. She's about to sit on my lap when I stand up, sapat para maout-balance siya. "Oh my God!" She said, very flirty again. Ang arte, bat ba kita kinama noon?!

She stood immediately and fixed her clothes. Instead of getting mad, she smiles at me and touched my chest with her palms. "I know you're just playing hard to get Pyross, you want me to play with you too?" She asked me, no, she's seducing me.

I smirked at her and pulled her by hugging her waist. "Yes, I'm playing hard to get. But I don't have any plans playing with you." I said and lets go of her.

I went out of the bar and drived my way home. While I'm driving, Alair's cold voice, cold treatment and emotionless face flashed into my mind. I'm thinking how can I make it up to her, I don't even know bakit ako naghahanap ng paraan para mag kaayos kami. I'm not even interested to her. She's noisy. Ang akala mo nga siya na ang boss e.

As I stepped out of my car, I'm expecting that my mind will bring back again the flashbacks of me and Eumi, but I stared at my house's door. No flashbacks. No face of Eumi. No voice of her. No more illusions. Just Alair. Her voice and her face. What the hell is happening to me?

I entered the house and removed my clothes. I sat on the sofa and rested my head on the back of it. I plugged my earphones and pressed the shuffle button. I closed my eyes and listens to the music.

i got you stuck in my mind
can't get out
can't get out
please get out
i got you stuck in my mind
can't get out
can't get out
please get out

I opened my eyes when I heard the lyrics of the song. I looked my phone's screen. Can't Get Out is the lyrics of the song. I exhaled heavily and closed my eyes again. I'm too tired and lazy to change the song. Besides, it's the song that describes my state right now, my feelings right now. Towards one girl. It should be Eumi, but it turned out that it's not her.

i got you stuck in my mind
can't get out
can't get out
please get out
i got you stuck in my mind
can't get out
please get out
please get out
get out of my head
get out of my head
baby please
get out get out get out of my head

Alair, I want you out of my head because I know myself that I don't even want an inch of you in my system but one side of mine is telling me to beg you, not to get out of my head.