Bente: Epilouge

"DRYSTAN!" I stopped walking when I heard someone shout. Lumingon ako and there I saw, the woman whom I've been waiting for four hours. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag at humarap sa kanya.

Akala ko hindi siya pupunta. I gave her until 7:00, at lagpas na kaya sa bawat hakbang ko papalayo kung saan ko siya hinihintay, my hearts is breaking into pieces but now, she's here. My baby is here.

Nakita ko siyang ngumiti sa kabila ng kanyang paghingal. I opened my arms, like I'm waiting for her to run and hug me and that's what she did.

I'm staring at her lovingly as she runs towards me. While she's running, all the memories, sad and happy came into my mind. It was all worth it, because of Alair.

Habang inaalala ko ang mga ngiting iyon, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and automatically, my arms snaked around her waist and buries my face on her neck. There, I found my home, my true home.

"I thought you'll never come back to me." I said as my eyes started to tear up. I'm fucking happy right now because my happiness came back to put the sadness away again. I'm so goddamn happy.

"Pwede ba naman yun? How can I be your Happiness if I'll run away?" sabi niya at bahayang tumawa. Her laughter really sounds melody in my ears, next to her moans. Kiddin'.

Inangat ko naman ang ulo ko and kissed the top of her head. I savoured the moment of hugging her when I noticed that all the other employees are now looking at us. Napansin din yon ni Alair dahil naramdaman ko ang paghigpit ng yakap niya saakin. I chuckled a little. "Why? Are you shy?"

Naramdaman ko ang mahina niyang pagpalo sa likod ko because I teased her. "Anoba Drystan! Nahihiya na nga ako e!" She said making me laugh. Why do you have to be so cute baby?

I let go of the hug and cupped her face, to see her red cheeks. She's so pretty. I'm really lucky.

"So, can I take your action as a yes?" I asked. She frowned at me. Akala ko ba nanood to, of course she did, pano niya malalaman kung hindi siya nanood?

"Huh?" She asked cluelessly. Oh my poor baby. I get a handkerchief on my pocket and wiped her sweat before looking at her.

"Serenity Alair Quinn, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, making her stunned. I chuckled because her eyes widen. Agad din siyang nakabawi at tumingin saakin. She bit her lower lip. Oh damn!

"A-are you sure?" She said and looked at my eyes. I smiled, saying that yes, I'm very serious at this moment.

As an answer, she pulled my nape and kissed my lips. I don't have the time to shocked so I kissed her back with the same feeling and intensity. I think this kiss we are sharing is her way on saying yes in my proposal. I heard people around us cheering and clapping, like we're a newly wed but soon, I'll marry her, for sure.

She let go of my lips and smiled shyly. My baby is so cute in many ways. "I love you" she whispered lovingly. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, always and forever."

"MOMMY, I have something to ask." I'm busy preparing for our lunch when my one year old son came by. His name is Cauis Thavrilla. He's holding his favorite robot toy when he approached me.

"What's damn, shit, bullshit, and fuck Mommy?" Halos mabasag ang eardrums ko hindi dahil sa lakas kundil dahil sa sinabi ng anak ko. At sinong hampaslupa ang nagturo ng mga salitang ito! I carried Cauis and walked to the living room. There, I found my husband, yes we're married for one and a half year now and blessed with one kid.

"Drystan!" He looked at me so I glared at him. Lumipat naman ang tingin niya kay Caius. Tumayo naman siya at lumapit saakin. He gave me a kiss on the lips but I just glared at him.

"What did I do this time baby?" He asked me. Nakatingin naman si Caius sakanya while holding his robot toy.

"What is it again baby? What were you askin' me earlier?" I looked at our son. Kids will never lie. Nakita ko namang napalunok ang mga kaibigan niya namely Caerwyn, Blagden, Kyro and the quiet one, Tyler.

"Dada said damn, Ninong Caeywyn said shit." Halos lumubog na sa upuan ang apat nang marinig ang pagsusumbong ni Caius, he can't prounounce Caerwyn's name properly so yeah. At ang magaling kong asawa, nasa tabi ko at kinakamot pa ang batok. Aba! "Ninong Blagden said bullshit and Ninong Kyro said fuck to dada and raised his middle finger like this." He tried to copy the sign of that word but I can't help but to smile because his other fingers are following his one finger everytime he raise it. Bumalik naman ang masasama kong tingin sa kanilang apat. Naramdaman ko ang pag pulupot ng braso ni Drystan saakin, idadaanan niya nanaman sa karupukan ko!

"He's asking me what's the meaning of those words. Explain it to him." I ordered the four men, including my husband.

"U-uh baby. D-damn is a... Kyro do this!"

"T-those words baby ar--- I can't do this! Ikaw na Caerwyn!"

"Cauis, the words you heard mean---sh---I mean shh! Ikaw na Blagden!"

"Baby Cauis, those words you h-heard----"

"Those words you said little boy, are bad words, don't say it anymore, okay?" Tyler finished their words. Etong mga to, ruthless pagdating sa bussiness but when it comes to a child of ours, nawawala sa sarili e.

"Okay po! Mommy! I want to um-um! Can we bring out the cake?" Cauis asked me. I nodded my head at binigay ko naman kay Drystan na may apologetic na smile sa mga labi. Pinandilatan ko naman siya ng mata. Humanda ka sa surpresa ko!

"Here's the cakeee!" I said saka nilabas yung cake na bi-nake ko earlier. I am craving for sweets so I baked one and kasali na to sa surprise ko.

Nilapag ko sa center table yung cake and sat beside Drystan who's carrying Cauis na nakaupo sa hita niya. I sliced one for Cauis muna. Binaba naman siya ni Drystan sa carpeted floor at nilapag ko doon ang kakainin niya. He can eat by himself. Tinuruan ng daddy e.

"Here, baby." I said as I hand the plate with cake on it to Drystan. Nagulat naman siya, akala niya siguro galit ako because of what happened earlier but no, may good news ako na sapat na para mapalitan yung inis ko.

Habang hinahati niya yung cake sa pinggan niya ay may naramdaman siyang matigas against his spoon. I looked at him with delight and excitement visible on my face. Nakita ko ding napatigil sa pagkain ang mga kaibigan niya. Pinaghiwalay niya ang cake and gets that thing with his hands.

"A p-pregnancy t-test?" He said, shaking.

"Yeyyy! Daddy already know about my baby sister Mommy?" Caius said then stands up. Yes, I'm four weeks pregnant and only me and my son knew. Kaya palagi kong napagiinitan si Drystan.

"Is this real?" I noticed Drystan's teary eyes so I kissed him on the lips and nodded my head for an answer. He hugged me and Caius while whispering to my ear.

"Thank you baby. Thank you for giving me Caius and now, a new blessing. Thank God." He said and cupped my cheeks. He planted many kisses on my lips.

"Oy congrats! Ninong ako ha!"

"Ako din!"

"Count me in"

"And me."

I laughed at his friends reaction. Napakaadvance.

I looked at Drystan who's carrying Caius now on his lap while staring at the pregnancy test. Genuine happiness is written all over his face so am I.

I'm now contented. I've been so many struggles to be in this state. I've became a victim of Drystan's sadness but at the same time, I'm the woman who never lets him eat alone. The woman who made him a transparent man when he's with me. And the woman who took the sadness away. In the end.

I'm Drystan's Alair.

----------------

Salamatttt ❤️