Dieciséis

"A-ALAIR" Eumi's hands are currently wrap around my waist when I saw the door opened and the shocked face of Alair, welcomed me.

I pushed Eumi's hand away. Her gaze turned to the door, her eyes widen. I tried to step towards Alair, who's now stopping herself from crying but as I tried to step, she immediately closed the door and left.

"D-Drystan. I'm sorry." Eumi said. Yes, we're not back together. I mean, while I'm resting earlier, pumunta siya dito. She said her reasons why she left that she used me, for money but she love someone else and they're now married. Of course there is a part of me that hurts because of the fact the she used me.

But at the same time, I'm glad that she came back, not for me but to tell me the truth. Now, I can really go of her.

I hugged her, just one last hug before letting go and no more! That was the time that Alair came. My Alair, you always get the wrong idea but you never listened to my explanation.

"It's okay Eumi. I'll just fix this problem." I said. Bago pa siya makapagsalita, lumabas na ako sa opisina para habulin si Alair. I'm on the way to the elevator when I saw the signs there.

"What's happening here?" I asked nang makalapit ako. Tumayo naman ang satingin ko, nagaayos.

"Sir, there is a problem in this elevator. It will take us time." He answered. What the fuck? Bakit pa ngayon? I really need to chase Alair. I look around searching for a way until my eyes stopped at a door. The stairs, but my room is on the 15th floor for Pete's sake!

I shook my head at walang pagaalinlangan na tinakbo ang pintuan na iyon. It's Alair, she's more important that any reasons in this world for me. Halos tinakbo ko ang pagbaba ko sa hagdan. Sweat starts to trickle down to my face but I don't care. I need to chase Alair. I need to talk to my baby.

Nang makarating ako sa floor ng Accounting Department, dali dali kong binuksan ang pintuan. The people in there looked at me and down to my body, tinanggal ko ang coat ko kanina and now, medyo basa na ang sleeves ko because I ran but damn, I don't really give a damn.

"Alair!" I exclaimed and run to her desk. I'm expecting to see her there, pero wala. I looked around the whole department but no face nor shadows of my baby.

"Where is Alair?!" I shouted. Napaigtad naman ang mga tao doon. I saw Kaeden looking at me. "Where is Alair?" I asked him. Tinitigan niya naman ako.

"She left..." He answered while staring at me. "you." He whispered the last word but enough for me to hear it.

"No, my baby will never leave me." I said and walked towards the elevator. Gumagana ang elevator dito, thanks God. I thought tatakbuhin ko nanaman ang mga hagdan but if it's for Alair, I will.

Nakarating ako sa ground floor. I looked around hoping that even a glipmse, I will see Alair but no! no signs of my Alair. Tumakbo ako palabas. I don't care if people are staring at me.

"Alair!" I shouted. But no one looked back at me. Wala si Alair. She left my company. She left me. Napahawak ako sa tuhod ko while inhaling and exhaling deeply. My hair is now wet with sweat. Nagpalinga linga ako until I remember a place. Her boarding house. Bago ako tumakbo, I saw people taking pictures of me. I don't have time to go and be mad at them.

"Alair, please, don't leave me." I said as I hopped in my car. I started the engine and drived immediately to her house.

Wala akong pakealam kung gaano man karami ang na-overtake-an ko. It took me 20 minutes until I reach her house. I parked my car beside their gate. I stepped out of my car.

"Alair!" I shouted. But as expected, no one answered. Ang akala ko lalabas ulit ang kaibigan niya pero wala.

"Alair! Baby! Come out! Talk to me!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. Pinagtitinginan na din ako ng mga taong dumadaman but the hell I care!

Nakailang beses na din akong tawag but no one answered. Kahit lumabas, wala. I stared at the gate for a while before an idea came into my mind. Then in a second, I started climbing their gate. Hindi naman mahirap para sakin since I did some rock climbing before.

I jumped to land on the floor. Tumakbo agad ako sa pintuan. I'm expecting that it's locked but nung pinihit ko ang door knob, it's not. Nakalimutan ba ni Alair na isara?

Nang buksan ako, an average size of living room welcomed me. I opened all the rooms, including the comfort room just to find Alair. I climbed upstairs and opened all the room. I'm on the second to the last room, at walang tao. Mukhang pumasok lahat ng borders. I opened the last door and the view of Alair's back welcomed me.

Napaigtad naman siya sa marahas na pagbukas ng pinto. Lumingon siya saakin and oh my baby, you've been crying because of me.

"D-DRYSTAN." I said. Paano siya nakapasok dito?! Shit. Nakalimutan ko palang ilock yung pintuan sa baba at dito. Did he climb the gate?

"Baby." He said. I heard in his voice that he's relieved that he found me. I'm relieved to but the image of him, hugging Eumi, showed.

"Paano ka nakapasok dito?" I asked him. Pilit kong pinapatigas ang boses ko but the truth is, I really want to hurt him, slap him and cry infront of him because of what he did.

"Baby. The scene that you saw, it's not what you think." He said, explaining.

"Ano bang sa tingin mo ang iniisip ko?" I said and stared at him, emotionless. I can hear in his voice and see on his face the frustration.

"Baby, please don't be like this." He begged. Nakita ko na din ang pamumula ng mata niya. I can see the tiredness and pain in his eyes. But I don't care! I'm in pain too.

"You made me like this!" I answered back. You really made me like this.

"Because you never listen to my explanation!" He exclaimed. Tumataas na din ang boses niya. Nagulat ako dahil doon. He's stepping forward to me when I raised my hand.

"Don't come near me! I hate you Drystan!" I shouted but he didn't listen. He continues to step towards me until we're inches apart.

"You hate me baby and I'm aware of the reasons but will you still hate me if you listen to my explanation?" He asked, begging. He pulled my hand, to be closer to him.

Mabilis akong umiling and hinihila ang kamay ko pabalik. Nagulat ako sa ginawa niya. He pulled me really close to him and claimed my lips.

Binitawan niya ang kamay ko giving me access to push him away. Nilagay ko ang mga palad ko sa dibdib niya at tinulak siya palayo but he just pulled my waist and deepened the kiss.

"No, please. Don't push me away." He said between the kiss at ang traydor kong katawan, tuluyan ng nalunod sa mga halik niya.

"D-Drystan." I can't recognize my voice. His hands starts roaming around my body, from my waist up to the side of my breast. My voice is like, I'm begging more for his touch. No!

"Baby." He whispered huskily and his kisses went down to my neck. My hands starts to unbutton his sleeves too. It's like an automatic machine. I don't know what I'm doing. I am moaning everytime his lips will touch my skin.

"Oh Drystan." Hindi ko na makilala ang boses ko. I succesfully removed all the buttons of his sleeves at siya na din ang nagtanggal noon.

Naramdaman ko na din ang malambot na kama sa aking likod. He's now topless and I have all the time to admire his body but his kisses brought me into a different level. Nalulunod na ako.

"A-Alair, never leave me again please." He said and slowly interwined his hands on mine. He continued kissing me and I let myself drown into him.

That night, I give in to him. Just me and Drystan.