Maybe Falling

Betty's POV

I walked into mine and Kevin's suite and surprisingly I wasn't crowded. Kevin was just sitting on the sofa. He looked at me smiling then stopped.

"Umm, what the fuck happened to you?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your hair isn't in it's perfect ponytail like is normally is. It's kind of a mess. What kind of afternoon did you have with Veronica?" He asked.

"I fell asleep." I told him.

"Where?" He asked.

"At her apartment, duh." I said. He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Damnit, Kevin! No!" He laughed.

"I didn't say anything." He said. I nodded and started to walk back to my room. "Buuut, I still wanna ask something else." I looked at him.

"I'm not gay."

"Okay, but is--"

"Yes, Veronica's gay." I told him.

"Great! Now all we need to do it get yourself to admit your a lesbian." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"But I'm not, nor will I ever be." I said.

"Okay." He said in disbelief. "But we all saw the way you two were flirting earlier."

"Oh my God, Kevin." I said and went back to my room and shut the door. I layed in bed and started thinking. Thinking about Veronica. Wait why am I thinking about her? She's my bestfriend! We should hang out tomorrow. Maybe I could her away from everybody for a day.

"Only lovers become friends that fast."
"

Bestfriends don't become bestfriends that fast."

Everything Kevin had said starts running through my mind. What if he's wrong? But what if he's right? No, he's not. Yes, I do think girls are beautiful, but I don't like them like that. I feel like somethings changing about me, but I don't know what.

Veronica's POV

After Betty left I was sad. I wanted her to stay, but I just had to say something about it her leaving. Fuck me! Fuck this! Fuck life!

I just sat on the couch and started at the blank TV that had just played a movie. I like her, but she's my bestfriend. She's my only friend really. All the others are back in New York. I don't wanna count them as friends. Not anymore.

I just wish she would came back and knock at the door. I would tell her how I feel and in my mind. In my fantasy, she would say she likes be back then we would kis--. I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I slowly got up and opened the door.

"Veronica." It was the red headed girl and her girlfriend.

"You're Betty's friends, right?" I asked.

"Yes, we need your help." The red-headed one said.

"Okay, with what?"

"Let us in and we'll talk." I just stood there. "Right, I'm Cheryl Blossom and this is Toni Topaz. Let us in." She said demandingly. I let them in.

"What is this about?" I asked now demanding an answer.

"Well, we need Betty to admit something to herself and we need you to do it." Cheryl said.

"What is it she needs to admit to herself?" I asked.

"That she's lesbian." Toni said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my goodness. You guys know she's straight. You're not gonna change that." I told them.

"No, we know she is. She just won't admit it to herself. We see the she looks ar girls. She likes them we know it. Besides, we also see the way you two look at and flirt with each other." I smiled and nodded. And maybe blushed a little bit.

"See, you like her. And we know She likes you. So just help us and we'll help you." Toni said.

"Help me with what?" I asked.

"You help us to get Betty to admit she's gay. And we'll help you get with her." I had to think for a second. I sighed.

"It's not worth it." I said.

"Oh no, it is worth. It's even worth to give it a shot. Come on, please. We don't want her hiding herself from anybody. Yes, her mom is against it, but that doesn't matter. She's loved by us, and by you." I sighed again and nodded.

"Fine. I'll do it. What do I need to do?" I asked.

Betty's POV

"Hey, Kev, where's Cheryl and Toni? They won't answer my calls." I asked.

"I don't know. They told me they l we ft about ten minutes ago." He said.

"Do you know where they went?" He shook his head.

"No, maybe to the beach or get something to eat." He says. I sighed.

"Damnit! Okay." I walked back to my room.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at it and was Veronica.

"Hey do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" She asked.

"Uhh, yeah, sure." I said.

"What do you wanna do? Go to the beach? Come to my place and just watch a movie again? Or we could get something to eat." She said.

"How about we get something to eat, walkalong the beach then watch a movie at your place." I said.

"Great! Sounds perfect."

"Okay, it's a date."  I said.

"Alright see ya tomorrow."

"See ya." I said as and hung up.

What did I just say?

"It's a date, huh? Hmm, who are you going on a date with?" I turned around and saw Kevin.

"It's not a date." I said.

"You just said it was a date." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "It's with Veronica isn't it?" I couldn't help, but smile for some reason. "It is!" He teased.

"Shut up! It's not a date. I'm just going to eat with her, walk on the beach then we'll go back to her apartment and watch a movie."

"That sounds like a date." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever go away! You are so annoying." I said and left. I sat on my bed and began to think again. Is this a date?