DID HE PROPOSED HER?

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Pragya became confused, heading him, whereas he gave his charming smile.

Abhi: Don't use your little brain a lot. If you want an explanation means I'm always there for it.

Abhi said with a smile, whereas Pragya turned her grace to the other side.

Abhi turned to the other side and saw a Child smiling. He made a balloon face, whereas the child laughed, seeing him. He winked at the child and sent a flying kiss to the child, whereas the child giggled.

He turned towards Pragya and saw her. She was watching outside the window with a pale face. He too peeped his head outside the window, whereas she came back and made a distance, setting him closer.

Pragya: What are you doing?

Abhi: I'm trying to do what you were doing until now?

Pragya: Matlab?

Abhi: Starting outside the window...

Pragya became furious, hearing it.

Pragya: Are you imitating me?

Abhi: No no, I'm not imitating, I'm copying you.

Abhi said with a naughty smile, making her get irked. Pragya turned her face to the other side and smiled which was noticed by Abhi.

After that, the travel was silent. The Air hostess came to Abhigya's seat.

AH: Do you want anything, ma'am?

Pragya: No thanks

AH: Sir, do you want anything?

Abhi gave a mischievous smile, hearing her.

Abhi: Can I get a flower? Or bouquet?

Pragya looked at home at him weirdly.

AH: No sir

Pragya: Are you going to propose someone?

Abhi: Ah... No. I'm going to give a compliment to a beautiful girl.

Pragya: To whom?

Abhi: Why are you getting excited as if I'm going to give to you?

Abhi said making Pragya get irked. Abhi, turning towards the Air hostess.

Abhi: Ok, let me adjust with this pen. (He took the pen out) you looked very beautiful when you were playing with that kid. But why you are looking sad?

AR: Actually...

Abhi: Did your bf ditched you?

AR: How did you know?

Abhi: Because I know girls psychology.

Pragya's pov: My God, he is openly flirting...

AH: He said that I'm boring and I don't deserve him.

Pragya remembered Aditya's words. A lonely tear came out from her eyes which were noticed by Abhi.

Abhi: Is he is blind?

AR: no

Abhi: Then, I think he has power in his eyes. Tell him to check a good eye doctor. How could he say you as boring?

AH: Do I look nice?

Abhi: Of course. Do as I say, then he would come to you running.