ABHI'S DIARY SECRET

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

It's been nearly two months since I have updated. Really very very sorry for being irregular.

Next Morning

Abhi stirred up in his sleep and opened his eyes. His lips curved to a smile, seeing Pragya, who was sleeping like a baby, burying her face in the pillow. He kissed her head and got up from the bed without disturbing her sleep. After getting ready for the office, he got on the bed and gave a bye kiss to her.

Before he could get out of the bed, he felt someone holding his hand. He turned and looked at Pragya, who stayed still, closing her eyes.

Pragya: Again, you are going without saying to me?

Abhi: Didn't you sleep?

Abhi asked, tickling her, whereas Pragya giggled and got up from the bed.

Abhi: I thought that you were sleeping.

Pragya: I don't want to miss you today morning also.

Abhi: Matlab?

Pragya: Matlab, every morning, you would run to your office before I could wake up, and I used to miss you during the morning. That's why today I woke up early before you could escape from me.

Abhi chuckled and kissed her forehead.

During the initial time, Abhi and Pragya used to go to the office together. As Pragya is not feeling well, she applied medical leave for one week. So, whenever Abhi goes to the office, Pragya won't be waking up at that time.

Abhi: Now, can I go?

Pragya: Come soon. I miss you.

Abhi: Aww... I miss you too.

Abhi said, kissing her cheek and went from there bidding bye to her, whereas she smiled at him.

Lazily, Pragya got up and took a shower. After getting fresh up, she came to the hall. To her surprise, she saw her mother-in-law, standing in the kitchen.

Pragya: Ma...

Pragya ran to her and hugged her, whereas Sarla hugged her happily.

Pragya: I missed you a lot, ma.

Sarla: Really?

Sarla asked, smiling, whereas Pragya nodded as yes. Then, Sarla noticed Pragya, being dull and tired.

Sarla: Pragya beta, didn't you sleep well?

Pragya: No ma, I slept well.

Sarla: Then, why are you looking dull?