HAPPY ENDING(FINAL CHAPTER)

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi's pov: How dare he hurt my Pragya? If he gets into my hands, I would just thrush him. I can't even imagine what Pragya would have gone through. He doesn't deserve Pragya's, pure love. He is nothing in front of her. I just want to speak with her, comfort her, saying that everything would be alright. But, I know that it won't be correct. She doesn't even know about me. But, I have to make sure that she would be happy after this.

After One year

Abhi was working in his office when he hears his phone ringing. He took his mobile and noticed Arjun's number flashing.

Abhi: Finally, sir, remembers me, it seems...

Arjun: How can I forget you? You are the managing director of this company, na.

Abhi chuckled.

Abhi: So, what's the matter?

Arjun: Can you come to the US?

Abhi: Why suddenly?

Arjun: Can you come or not?

Arjun asked sternly.

Abhi: I have a lot of work here.

Arjun: What if I say that Pragya is coming?

Abhi's face became brighter, hearing him.

Arjun: What if Pragya joins in our company itself for the internship?

Abhi: Really?

Arjun started to laugh, hearing Abhi's excitement.

Abhi: Arjun, don't lie.

Abhi said, frowning.

Arjun: I'm telling the truth, man. She is doing her internship in our company only. This is a golden opportunity you got, Abhi. Use it.

Abhi: I will be there soon.

Arjun: Super. Waiting for you.

Abhi hangs the call and shouts in happiness. His p.a suddenly came inside, hearing his shouting.

P.A: Is there any problem, sir?

Abhi blinked for a second and made his face stern.

Abhi: No. Did you get that file from the administration department?

P.A: I will get it, sir.

Abhi: Hm

Once the P.A left the room, Abhi burst into a laugh.

After two days

Abhi went to the airport to go to the US. After doing all the procedures, he came to his seat and settled down tiredly. He casually turned and saw Pragya sitting next to him, closing her eyes. Everything became blank for him, seeing her after so many years. His eyes were filled with tears, watching her pale face.

Abhi's pov: Is this is true, or I'm I dreaming? My Pragya is here. That too, she is sitting next to me. She looks so dull. I know the reason, and I won't leave that Adithya so quickly. He has to pay for what he did. I would show him what the hell is, for doing like this to my Pragya. But, now I have to make her smile. Our meeting should not be like this. It should be memorable. What to do?