PRAGYA CONFESSED HER LOVE TO ABHI

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

While Pragya was walking towards the washroom, she heard Abhi's voice.

Abhi: Oi...

Pragya wiped her tears and turned to look at him, who was standing there excitedly.

Abhi: Hi

Abhi said, smiling, whereas Pragya plastered a smile.

Abhi: Congratulations.

Pragya: Thank You...

Pragya said blankly, confusing Abhi.

Abhi: Pragya, are you mad at me?

Pragya: No

Pragya said expressionlessly.

Abhi signed: You are mad at me. Pragya, you have all right to be angry at me, but there is a reason for all this.

Pragya: You don't owe an explanation to me.

Abhi was taken aback, hearing her.

Abhi: I think you are furious with me.

Pragya: Whom I'm to be angry with you?

Pragya asked sarcastically, hurting Abhi.

Abhi: Don't you know that what you meant to me?

Pragya: We are just friends.

Abhi: Just Friends?

Abhi asked hurt. Pragya suppressed her tears and nodded as yes. When she was about to go...

Abhi: Pragya

Pragya turned, hearing Abhi's voice. It kills her when she saw his eyes, which were filled with pain.

Abhi: In these months is there is at least a second you fell in love for me?

His voice was filled with pain, and his eyes were on the verge of pouring tears. Pragya bites her cheek inside, controlling her tears.

Pragya: Abhi... As I said before, I don't have any feelings for you. You are always a good friend of mine. Sorry if I have given any hope for our relationship. There is nothing I'm feeling about you. Sorry if my words have hurt you.

Abhi shooked his head, controlling his tears.

Abhi: No. Actually, you are right. You have already made me clear that you are not ready for ay relationship. But I'm an idiot...

It kills Pragya to see tears in his eyes.

Abhi: I just had a hope that one day you would love me. But I'm wrong. It's ok... (Taking a deep breath) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Abhi said and walked immediately from there with tears, whereas Pragya burst into a sob.

She ran into the washroom and burst into tears. She hated herself for speaking like that with Abhi.

Pragya's pov: I'm very sorry, Abhi. I shouldn't have spoken like that with you. I know that I'm stupid. But, I can't hear those words from your mouth. I can't allow you to think of my love as an opportunistic. I would rather die instead of hearing it. I have never loved anyone as I love you, Abhi. I love you so much, but I'm too late.

Pragya thinks, crying. After crying for a long time, she washed her face with water and wiped her face. Leaving a breath, she came out and saw Abhi looking at her with longing eyes. She can't face him again. She can't see him broken again. So, she went from there, trying to ignore him.