MEETING HIM AGAIN

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

The next day, Pragya went to her internship company along with Purab. Both were dumbstruck, seeing the infrastructure.

Purab: What a company na...

Purab asked with an open mouth, whereas Pragya closed his mouth.

Pragya: Close your mouth, then insects will go in and will have a visit of your mouth.

Purab frowning: Bad Joke.

Pragya: Thank you...

Both went to the receptionist and asked about the internship.

Pragya: Can I know where the internship students should assemble?

Receptionist: In the conference hall ma'am.

Pragya: Oh, Thank you.

Pragya turned and noticed Purab staring at her. She hit his shoulder to bring him back.

Purab: What idiot?

Pragya: Come, let's go.

Pragya said and starts to walk, whereas Purab followed her.

Purab: Pragya, you are not allowing me to admire the beauty.

Pragya: Purab sir, why don't I say about your so-called admiring matter to Aaliya?

Purab became horrified, hearing her whereas Pragya chuckled seeing him.

They both went and got settled in the conference hall. Soon the other interns also joined them. After some time, they noticed a handsome man entering the conference hall. He went to the stage and took the mike.

Man: Hello all

He called everyone bringing their attention towards him.

Man: I'm happy about meeting you all. My self Arjun Singh from India. I think that there are some people from India also?

Arjun asked whereas Purab and Pragya lifted their hands as yes

Arjun: Wow, that's so cool. Even this company's owner is also from India. Ok, let's come back to it afterward, I'm the MD of this company, and your mentor would be joining you all in a while. Guys, do it well, and the best performer will be rewarded by our company's director Mr. Mehra.

Arjun said and went from there.

Purab: So, this company is also Indians. Wow, I'm feeling proud of ourselves yaar.

Pragya: Ok, so?

Purab: What Pragya?

Pragya pleading: Purab, pls stop your bakwas yaar.