BROKEN HEART

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

After that, Abhi used to message Pragya as Anjaan, but the only reply he would get is "Who are you?". He doesn't want to reveal himself. If he reveals him, there is a chance for both of them to get into a relationship that he doesn't want. And he also likes to keep her in curiosity. He enjoys it.

Everything was going well. On such day, when he was sitting in the canteen, along with his friends, he noticed Pragya, chatting with Purab. He smiled at her, but his smile suddenly turned into a frown when he saw her staring at Adithya. Vivan and Arjun noticed Abhi's anger.

Arjun: For this only we said you to propose her.

Abhi signed angrily.

Vivan: Don't worry Abhi. He is already in a relationship with Shreya. So, he won't love Pragya anyways.

Abhi: Really?

Vivan nodded. Abhi took his mobile and texted.

Pragya's mobile popped out with Anjan's message.

GIVE YOUR ATTENTION TO PEOPLE WHO DESERVES IT. KEEP SMILING

BY ANJAN

Pragya could see his anger in the message. She shooked Purab, who was sitting next to him.

Pragya: Purab, why he sent this message?

Purab thinks: Thank god, at least one is there to understand me. Anjan, where are you, man.

Pragya snapped in front of him.

Pragya: Purab, what are you thinking?

Purab: Maybe, he doesn't like you seeing Aditya it seems.

Pragya felt his possessive in this.

Days started to roll. Again the day which Abhi doesn't want to come has finally come. Yes, it's his graduation day. Pragya was feeling a little sad that Adithya is going, but Purab and Abhi felt happy.

After college, Abhi joined his father's office. Everything was going smoothly. Abhi used to send her messages, and Pragya's curiosity about meeting Abhi was also building inside her.

Finally, it was Pragya's graduation day. She was very happy as she is the college topper. Abhi also came to her graduation day and got happy, seeing it.

While Pragya and Purab were chatting, Abhi took his mobile and sent her a message.

Pragya's mobile popped out with a message.

THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL VICTORY. IT'S JUST A START. KEEP THE SAME SPIRIT AND SMILE AND OVERCOME THE UPCOMING STRUGGLES. I WILL ALWAYS BE ON YOUR SIDE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU...

BY ANJAAN

Abhi chuckled, seeing Pragya's reaction.

YOU LOOK SO CUTE WHEN YOU BECOME CONFUSED

Pragya understood that Anjan is somewhere here. He turned here and there but didn't notice Abhi.

DON'T TRY TO FIND ME. YOU CAN'T

Pragya has childish anger on her face.

DON'T GET ANGRY. I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF. THEN I WILL COME AND BITE THOSE APPLES ON YOUR FACE.