01

Eun Dan Oh
*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

Eun Dan Oh*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

I sigh as I locked my phone. Where could she be?

"All's fine. There are a few things that always happen to a heroine. It's her destiny to have hot guys obsess over her." I said and smiled to myself.

What's so great about the A3 anyway? You have Oh Nam Ju, who thinks he can rule the whole school; Baek Kyung, who's somehow always pestering me; and Lee Do Hwa, who's a complete flirt. I think it's a school's typical trio...

I walk into school alone, and immediately hear the screams of the fangirls of A3. But it didn't seem like the typical fangirling screams, but rather, accusations...?

I see a girl sprawled onto Oh Nam Ju with art supplies scattered around them. Wow, very scandalous position. Nonetheless, I rush to help her up while everyone is gossiping.

"Seriously? You ruined the art supplies, my uniform and my face!" Oh Nam Ju groans.

"YAH! You're not special just because you're a member of A3." I snapped at him, and after making sure the girl was alright, I stormed off.

I took 5 steps when suddenly I heard a loud noise as if it was right beside my ear. It was the sound of a page turning. I turned back and saw all the students being frozen in their positions. What's going o-

*PAGE TURN* I hear that sound again, and now I'm sitting in the classroom.