10

Eun Dan Oh
*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

*PAGE BREAK* I jerk up after hearing that sound. Heart beating fast, I look around. Hospital, as expected.

Kyung's sitting on my left, eyebrows scrunched, looking at me.

"Where's Nam Ju and Do Hwa?" I ask.

Jerk just leaves without saying a word. Why is he always annoyed?

I get lost in thoughts after Kyung leaves. If I'm the main character, yet I've not had one good memory I can think of, sigh. I should talk to Mi Chae.

*PAGE BREAK* UYEUU JINJJA I was having a heart to heart talk with Mi Chae, seriously?

I'm in home economics class now, it seems. The class whiteboard says to decorate a cake. Who should I decorate it for? Not Nam Ju, he has too many girls chasing him.

"Are you decorating this for Kyung?" Sae Mi asks excitedly. "I'm decorating mine for Nam Ju hehehe."

"No! Why would I gosh," I'm staring at her as if she has 2 heads.

"But you've liked him for 10 years already," Sae Mi whines. It sounds like she likes him more than me.

"Ahh, that's where you're wrong. Or maybe I'm the one who's wrong all this time. I'm self-aware now," I reply, smiling to myself. I'm going to work towards having an amazing story as the main character.

Baek Kyung
A3 walks into the class. Do Hwa suddenly rushes forward, to ... Dan Oh's table?

"Ohhhh Dan Oh, not bad! I love chocolate!" Do Hwa exclaims, about to use his finger to swipe the chocolate off Dan Oh's cake.

"Yah, that's probably not for you," I mutter angrily to him.

"I love cake," Nam Ju says from beside me.

"I haven't decided who I want to give my cake to okay? Promise me that no matter who I choose, you'll all still remain friends!" Dan Oh says.

Why wouldn't she give the cake to me?

A3 walks off without a word.

Eun Dan Oh
*PAGE BREAK* There's that sound again, right after the boys ignored me! Speaking of which, how could they? But oh! I'm still in school. Is a scene from the manhwa going to play out now?

I'm standing right outside the school's main gate. Maybe the writer wants me to wait here for my romantic partner in the story?

I see Joo Da in the middle of the male bullies. Poor girl. One of them orders her to carry his backpack.

A motorcycle sound reverberates on cue, maybe it's for me? Oh, Nam Ju's on it, not Kyung? Ah whatever, Nam Ju's not bad.

Anddd Nam Ju rides past me, to Joo Da. Wait, what?

Nam Ju stops right beside Joo Da and the bullies, saying fiercely, "Who said you could do that?"

Everyone's staring, yet no one says a word. Nam Joo pulls Joo Da to his side, and announces, "I hate when someone touches something that's mine."

OH WHAT? Nam Joo and Joo Da? Okay, there are LIGHTS shining on them.

"Did you hear? You'll be my errand girl from now on, Yeo Joo Da," Nam Ju says seriously to her as Joo Da just stares up innocently at him. This feels like somewhere a drama episode will stop.

Okay, I suddenly feel enlightened... Nam Ju was never talking to me, never looking at me, never talking about my cake... He was always referring to Joo Da. Nam Ju, as in... male lead... Yeo Joo Da... as in... heroine! Gosh, two of them are the main characters! Does that mean... I'm...

Unknown Boy
The girl standing in front of the school's main gate is really pretty. Is she an extra like me? She would fit more of a supporting role though, she's really pretty. I have to sketch her.

and that's finally the end of my interpretation of ep 1/16! 15 more to go, thanks for staying with me for such a long 10 chapters just for 1 ep haha! also, AHHHH WE HIT 2K YESTERDAY NIGHT THANK U GUYS 💙