05

Eun Dan Oh
*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

Eun Dan Oh*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

I locked my phone and looked at myself in the mirror in the toilet. At this point, I don't even remember if I've even have had a good night's sleep for the past week. I don't even remember going home.

"UGGHH!" I shouted at myself in the mirror, holding the edge of the countertop with both hands. "Aish, I'm becoming crazy..."

*PAGE TURN* I'm still in the toilet, but now I'm standing straight, both hands at the side of my body.

"Is there anyone out there? Help! Help me please!" someone is banging on one of the bathroom stalls, calling for help.

Curiously, I walk over to the stall that the noise seems to be coming out from. My eyebrows scrunched together as I see a pen holding the door closed. I remove it and the same clumsy girl that fell on top of Nam Ju in the hallway stumbles out. She's soaking wet and there are leaves on her uniform.

Oh right! This is Joo Da! She's the new girl that's constantly getting bullied in school.

"Omo, are you okay? Here, take some wet wipes and clean yourself," I handed her wet wipes and started fussing over her. But why am I doing that? And where did I get the wet wipes? Why do my thoughts not match with my actions anymore? Shouldn't I be more concerned for myself? I'm experiencing memory loss and hearing weird sounds and I don't even know why, for goodness sake!

This is becoming a legit concern. I'm adding weird actions not aligned with thoughts in my list of concerning things.

Oh Nam Ju
"Aish, she's driving me crazy," I muttered to myself as I tossed a pig keychain on the table. It belongs to the girl who collapsed onto me in the hallway.

I see Kyung trying to take the keychain out if the corner of my eye and slaps his hand. He backs away in amusement.

A3 is at our usual hideout. It's a place that means a lot to us, a place that usually gets rid of all my worries. But why am I thinking about a girl that supposedly means nothing in this special private hideout of ours?

"Kyung, what do you think about her?" I tried to say nonchalantly.

"Not my type," Kyung's reply is curt. Somehow, that calms me down.