13

Eun Dan Oh
*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

For some reason, I'm really annoyed early in the morning. Just as I wak into the school, I hear a sharp noise in my ear.

I close my eyes from the pain and all I see is a really bright light source, until my vision starts to adjust.

I'm still standing at the main entrance, but I see myself on the staircase. Does that mean I'm having another vision? And I'm experiencing everything as a third person?

"Yah Yeo Joo Da!" Nam Ju calls out and grabs her shoulder.

"Let me go!" Joo Da shrugs free and comes down the staircase towards Sae Mi and I.

"How dare she? I ought to teach her a lesson," Sae Mi glares as Joo Da comes down. As she passed by, Sae Mi pushes her.

I see myself rushing forward to block her fall and I end up falling instead. I'm unconscious and I see Kyung rushing towards me, picking me up and running to the direction of the nurse's office. As I follow them in, I see myself being treated for a broken leg. Oh dear, that looks like it hurts.

I'm back in real time, so I march straight to the kitchen because I have questions

"Mi Chae!! I think I just had a vision..." I find Mi Chae in the kitchen and explain to him what I saw.

"Ahh. You just saw the storyboard, which is a rough sketch of future events created by the writer. Don't try to change it. Nothing changes in this world. Ever." Mi Chae warns.

I'm not happy with Mi Chae's answer and decide to go to the library. Honestly, is there a point in me studying when I don't even have to take my exams? It all doesn't matter anyway, even if I do well, if the writer wants me to fail for the development of the book, I'll fail.

In the library, I see Do Hwa and Joo Da staring at each other across the shelves, and I'm wondering if another scene has started. Poor Do Hwa, he's just a second lead who has a crush on the main character. A supporting, just like me. And he'll never get her to be his.