06

Eun Dan Oh
*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

Eun Dan Oh*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

It's lunch, but I don't really have an appetite. Mi Chae served me extra dried squid and curry, but I'm reminded of my other vision that I saw.

"How am I supposed to eat well when I keep losing my memory and a possibility of getting curry on my uniform?" I muttered to myself, looking at my lunch tray in depression. I looked up at Mi Chae to say thanks, but notices him staring back at me strangely.

Honestly, he looks like he's trying to figure me out, but how can he do that when I don't even know myself anymore?

Soo Cheol, Sae Mi and I find a table, and as we eat, I asked them what they would do if they could see into the future.

Soo Cheol: make videos billing himself as a prophet and become an online success.

Sae Mi: win the lottery and buy Nam Ju an expensive bag (Sae Mi's obsession with Nam Ju scares me. Am I like this with Kyung?).

Why did I even bother asking them? Thoughtfully, I said softly, " I just want to prevent unfortunate mishaps."

"YAH YEO JOO DA! You better don't think that just because you're on a sponsorship from Nam Ju's family foundation, you can start getting closer to him. Just like how he got you into this school, he can get you out of here!" the typical school girl bullies start harassing Joo Da.

"Okay, enough! Get back to your seats and eat your lunch," a teacher pulls them away from Joo Da. The girls exchange glances, and sit nearby.

This is the part that I saw in my vision. I'm going to change it.

When Joo Da stands up, I grab my tray and run in front of her. Just like my vision, I tripped on the bully's leg.

I brace myself for what was going to happen, but Joo Da is also tripped and she falls beside me. Both of us are covered in curry...

I look up to many phones filming this ridiculous and humiliating moment, and Nam Ju steps forward and holds out a hand.

Both of us ignore the hand, and I try to walk away with dignity. Is there really no way for me to change the events in my vision?

Back in class, I'm distracted and wondering about the weird things happening to me again. I catch Nam Ju watching me, and he quickly looks away. Everyone around me is acting strangely...

"샘, can I go to the nurse? I'm not feeling well," I told my teacher, no longer able to focus on the class. My teacher nods and I leave the classroom.

As I stand in the hallway, I try different things to get another vision, gesturing and yelling, but nothing seems to be working. How did I even get my vision the previous time? Must I be holding onto a book?

"Yah, you okay?" Kyung appears behind me.

"Just leave me alone, I'll go back to class in a while," I reply distractedly, still thinking about how to get another vision.

"You've got a weird way of having a crush on me," Kyung cocks his head to the side.

"You're not wrong," I reply and laughed nervously. Do I really have a crush on him?

Kyung turns away, and I find myself trying to turn in the other direction, but instead I say to him, "You're always rude to me."

"I don't like a woman that's ill. Your crush on me is a waste of time because I'll never return your feelings. You listen to yourself and leave me alone," Kyung replies without looking back and walks back into class.