16

Eun Dan Oh
*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

Kyung brought me to the nurse? Then where is that boy I fell on? Was it just my imagination? Is he just an extra like me? But he changed the outcome of the story

Kyung brought me to the nurse? Then where is that boy I fell on? Was it just my imagination? Is he just an extra like me? But he changed the outcome of the story... It isn't following my vision...

"Dan Oh? You're good to go!" the nurse smiles at me with her clipboard.

I give my thanks and gingerly get off the bed, careful not to touch my injury. As I open the door, Do Hwa almost falls and crashes into me.

"What the.. Are you trying to eavesdrop on Joo Da and Nam Joo?" I raise my eyebrows, looking suspiciously at Do Hwa who was leaning with his ear to the door.

"N-no! I, I w-was.." he stuttered while trying to give a believable excuse.

"Whatever, it's none of my business. But while you're here, let me lean on your back!" I turn him around.

No, this is a completely different feeling. He's definitely not the guy I fell on.

"Okie then, bye!" I wave and walk away.

No doubt Do Hwa is looking at me strangely. I don't have a choice, I have to find the guy who is capable of changing the storyline! That's the only way I can escape from the writer's grasp.

I was going to go back to class, but maybe Mi Chae can give me some advice!

"Mi Chae! The strangest thing happened today. I think I found a boy that can change the story!" I exclaim as I walk into the kitchen.

"Nonsense! The story never changes," he replies nonchalantly.

"No I'm serious! What happened during a scene was definitely not the same as what I saw in my vision!" I grabbed the Secret manhwa and flipped through, trying to prove my point.

As I flipped through, I noticed many blank pages at the back and looked at Mi Chae questionably.

"Ahh. Those blank pages are filled after the Stage happens."

"Hmph, then I won't know where I can find that boy to help me change the story! Whatever. I'll keep looking! I can do it!" I say determinedly. Nothing can hold me back!

"I get it. It's not something you can just ignore. At first, everyone has expectations." Mi Chae chuckles and goes back to cooking.

—————
yall!! 6k reads??? THANK YOU ❤️