09

Eun Dan Oh
*words said by the characters in the actual drama is bolded

If we're living in a manhwa, I should be the leading lady right? I mean, look at my stats

Aish, since I'm the leading lady, I should be taking care of my figure right? I'm already at the kitchen though...

"How are you feeling today, Dan Oh?"

Oh, Appa is back from work. Might as well ask him the question on my mind.

"Appa, what would you do if we were living in the world of manhwas?" I asked eagerly.

"Hm... I would want to be the main character because I would be able to fix your heart. Wherever we are, the fact that I love you the most wouldn't change, ever," he gives me the reassuring smile I am familiar with. And as always, it never fails to comfort me. I smile back.

I'm Eun Dan Oh. Tomorrow is going to be a brand new day, and everything is going to be fine. It doesn't matter where I am, or what nonsensical things are happening, because I have Appa and my friends with me. says that it wouldn't change the fact that he loves Dan-oh most in the world

*PAGE TURN*

"Hi, Dan Oh!"

"You look great, Dan Oh!"

"Ohhh is that bag new? I thought I saw it only being released 2 days ago!"

I smile at everyone as they say hi as I walk past. Aha, I'm definitely the main character of this strange manhwa world. As I reach the main doors of the school, I see Joo Da coming from the other direction. Just as I was about to wave, I see her crashing into the bike rack. Immediately, the bullies in school start shouting at her. "Omo!" I muttered as I watched the scene unfold. Sigh, poor Joo Da, it seems like she's the bullies' target for this manhwa.

I walk to class and start to get ready for lessons. Joo Da walks in with her head down, expressionless. She hangs her bag on her chair and puts her head down for a rest.

Nearby, I hear the classic "queen bees" of the school start to whisper. The leader, Il Jin quietly goes to Joo Da's bag and puts her wallet in it, and immediately, her sidekicks kick Joo Da's table to wake her up. "YAH, you stole Il Jin's wallet right!"

Startled, Joo Da jerks up, and looks super confused. Oh, is it my cue to rescue her?

"Don't bully Joo Da y'all, I saw Il Jin put her wallet in Joo Da's bag!" I shout from my seat. We have the attention of the class by now, and the angry girls take back Il Jin's wallet and storm away.

"Joo Da, are you okay?" I ask as I go to her seat.

"Thanks Dan Oh, you're so pretty and kind," Joo Da smiles.

Aha, more praises. "Aw, don't worry about it, it's my role," I reply and make small talk before class starts.

Routine starts. Class starts, I'm just waiting for recess. Or maybe there will be the weird sound in my ear so lessons can be skipped? Please don't skip my recess though...

"RING!" NICE! I rush over to Sae Mi and Soo Cheol, and we walk arm in arm to the canteen.

While eating, I can't help but wonder which is the guy I'm paired with for this manhwa? Is it really Kyung? Oh! Do Hwa is waving at me? Can he BE any more obvious? Kyung and Nam Ju are also with him, and they're looking... at me! Maybe I should go over and talk to them.

Just as I was about to stand up, the boys walk over. That's right, they should be coming to me!

I smile prettily and wait... just to see them walk past me.

Shocked, I abruptly stand up. How can they ignore me? How can they ignore the main character? How can they... my heart acts up at this moment. I clutch my chest and collapsed.

question: a nickname for Dan Oh's father to cal Dan Oh? :-)

I am so sorry for the 3 months hiatus!! Really hoping I am able to update more this month, sorry for the long wait and short update ;-; Stay safe everyone, thank you everyone for the support and reads, we're almost at 2k ahhhh!!!